CL Casual Encounters?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Steps for Success..

Local bar with a band playing.
Spot hot chick with semi hot friend.
Buy them drinks.
Go straight for the semi hottie.
Hottie gets jealous after a few shots and takes you home.
If you fail replace semi hottie with semi fattie or fattie
I think I read this somewhere...

dangler_sl

shitlord
I need a bit of advice about online dating: I am reluctant to hand out my cell number to mostly random women on the internet. What is the general rule of thumb with this? I'm thinking it's probably something like, if I can't trust a woman with my number, I shouldn't put my dick in her.

MrBelding_sl

shitlord
Except it's essentially impossible to get HIV from a blowjob. The fact that he sluts around like that is probably why, though. I'm sure he's got genital herpes and warts.

I don't think people do that anymore, the blowjob in the bathroom with a single eye contact. At least, not in a respectable gay bar (respectable and gay go together??).
Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to imply he got HIV from a blowjob. He probably got it from unprotected buttsex.

And I don't know what fancy schmancy gay bars you go to - but pretty sure at some dive bars like The Cock in NYC it'll take about 30 seconds to get sex.

My point though is that it is generally much easier for gay men to get no strings attached, anonymous sex.
smile.png

MrBelding_sl

shitlord
I need a bit of advice about online dating: I am reluctant to hand out my cell number to mostly random women on the internet. What is the general rule of thumb with this? I'm thinking it's probably something like, if I can't trust a woman with my number, I shouldn't put my dick in her.
If you're really worried, get a pre-paid /disposable phone / number for your skeezy hookups.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Stop being a pussy, seriously.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I figured this would be the best spot to put this so let me know.

So this girl I have been seeing apparently gets off by having sex in public or having other people watch so does anyone have any idea where a good place to look for a Swingers club? We are both attractive late 20's so not looking for the 50 year old camping trip type shit.

So this girl I have been seeing apparently gets off by having sex in public or having other people watch so does anyone have any idea where a good place to look for a Swingers club? We are both attractive late 20's so not looking for the 50 year old camping trip type shit.
if thats her bag, a good place to give her the kicks she wants is on the rooftop of a smaller building surrounded by high rises. it's about as reverse voyeuristic as you can get.

MrBelding_sl

shitlord

Would doing it on a webcam and making some money off of it turn her off, or not turn her on enough? Might as well profit from it if you can
smile.png

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Lol I wouldn't mind doing that if it gets me into the rerolled hall of fame
smile.png
Any idea a good streaming site that doesn't block sex? I would just have to turn on the webcam without her knowing. She loves it when she thinks neighbors are watching but refuses to take pictures / video. Fuck if I know.

MrBelding_sl

shitlord
Lol I wouldn't mind doing that if it gets me into the rerolled hall of fame
smile.png
Any idea a good streaming site that doesn't block sex? I would just have to turn on the webcam without her knowing. She loves it when she thinks neighbors are watching but refuses to take pictures / video. Fuck if I know.
While it would be awesome and undoubtedly get you into the hall of fame, if you filmed her without her knowledge I believe that is illegal and morally wrong too.

Am sure if you googled swingers in your area, some forums will pop up. You'll be able to get in because you have a girl - usually women and guys with women have no troubles getting into those places.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Google Voice number. Easy.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Google Voice.