CL Casual Encounters?

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Second page necro...

How many of you actually pay for PoF? And is it worth it? I am just looking for casual hook ups here. No interest in long term.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Don't pay. I have gotten the same amount of ass from PoF free as I have from Match although you gotta work for it harder with PoF because the shit is free so there is A LOT of "creepers" on there and women get hit with like 50+ emails a day. Match has better women overall but you can find some on PoF, you just have to dig, and dig, and dig.

dangler_sl

shitlord
Advice needed: I have a girl coming to my house tomorrow for lunch. My original message to her was something like "I'm moving out of the country in a few weeks, so if you're into hooking up message me back". After a pic swap I suggested that she come around for lunch and beers, and 'chillin'. But now I find that I dont have any condoms, and the only store that is still open around here is a liquor store that for some retarded reason doesnt sell rubbers. The only stores that would sell them in the morning is 20 minutes away.

Would it be out of line or off putting to ask here to buy some on her way over tomorrow?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_17524.jpg

rrr_img_17524.jpg

rrr_img_17524.jpg

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Don't pay. I have gotten the same amount of ass from PoF free as I have from Match although you gotta work for it harder with PoF because the shit is free so there is A LOT of "creepers" on there and women get hit with like 50+ emails a day. Match has better women overall but you can find some on PoF, you just have to dig, and dig, and dig.
50+? Lol, more like 100-200 a day. :/

Sulrn

Deuces
I'm not intending to troll, honestly curious here.

Are we (as a generation/society) really at the point that aversion to non-rushed, non-digital interaction between human beings has caused online dating/hookups to be a primary means of meeting people instead of a supplement?

I actually know more people that are in long term relationships that met online then those who first met in person. Honestly wouldn't doubt it though Sulrn especially for the casual scene. Much cheaper and easier to use a hook-up site or Clist type thing then going bar trawling for a piece of ass on the weekend.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not intending to troll, honestly curious here.

Are we (as a generation/society) really at the point that aversion to non-rushed, non-digital interaction between human beings has caused online dating/hookups to be a primary means of meeting people instead of a supplement?
More like its extremely easy to satisfy that late night boner via craigslist or plenty of fish.

dangler_sl

shitlord
Advice needed: A girl at my new job and I have been getting close. And for the last two nights we have been chatting on facebook, I would say things like that I would smack her ass and molest her at work she told me that she was into it. Now she says that she has rethought the situation and that getting into something with a co-worker wouldn't be smart. She has been very close to getting fired and now is trying to straighten up.

So the question is, do I ignore her/go cold, or stay cool with her, and keep working on it?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know what kind of place you work but usually fucking coworkers is a bad idea. I'd stay friendly with her but stop trying to get in her pants. The end result of this kind of things is too often people getting fired or office drama you really don't want in your life.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Ya try saying that when all you do is work with 20 year old servers. Just play it cool, still flirt with her but don't go out of your way to do it and you should be fine. Leave the heavy lifting when you guys are outside of work and "hanging out".

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Ya try saying that when all you do is work with 20 year old servers.
heh, when my bud went from being a bartender to a manager at a local chain pub, he was told by the GM of the place that the one rule about sleeping with the servers was that you had to fuck them again in the morning, even if you were never going to talk to them again, just so that they felt "special."

What a gentleman.

Soriak_sl

shitlord
I suspect the rules change when you work in an industry with high turnover, which I imagine applies to waiters just about anywhere?

In an office setting
Lejna_sl said:
... usually fucking coworkers is a bad idea.