Cobra Kai

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This show is the tits.

Telling kids to man up. Telling kids that their teachers are bullshit with bullshit ideas. Male role models that aren't limp-wristed intellectuals.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Season 1 was really good. Season 2 is a teen drama and not very good.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not sure why they went that route. People who weren't alive in the 80s don't give a shit about Karate Kid

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I think they used too much of season 2 to build up the eventual team up for Daniel and Johnny in season 3.

I'm happy they are making this show. It was a nice change of pace to see.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This show is the best kind of nostalgia cash in. And Johnny did nothing wrong, while Daniel is a massive jersey douchebag. Season two had all the teen drama to basically create problems for Johnny and Danny, but they overdid it a bit. Season two also had some of the best episodes, with Danial fucking up trying to teach kids and Johnny getting his first taste of the internet. This might be the best show in Netflix atm.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Watched it this weekend. Fucking loved it. Johnny using dating apps, lol. End of Season 2 was not great though, it needs to stay lighthearted and fun.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"I didn't call you a bitch. I said you were bitching at me. Bitch."

• 1Like

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
So basically everything bad that happens in this show is because Daniels daughter is a complete fucking idiot?

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
This show is not very good, and I can see pretty much all its flaws. Despite that, I continue to binge it and I'm almost through season 2 having started watching season 1 about 9 days ago. It's got a certain something.

• 1Pathetic

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
ill take anything thats not hot woke garabge at this point. if the show isnt that good im alright with that.

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
ill take anything thats not hot woke garabge at this point. if the show isnt that good im alright with that.
Same. Johnny being Anti-Woke is so fucking amazing. I think its one of the biggest draws of the show, honestly. Its what everyone I talk to loves about it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The show hits on something I felt when I watched the movie back when I was a kid. Daniel is a fucking douchebag entitled jersey boy who really came in and fucked with everyone. Frankly, he deserved a lot of the ass beatings he was being given. And yeah, Daniel's daughter being a stupid whore and Daniel himself ridiculously overreacting to everything (but believable since its in character) drives all the drama in the show. Kreese is a new wrinkle and what I hope S3 is driving towards. Basically positive masculine mentality (Johnny) squaring off against negative masculine mentality (Kreese), with Daniel representing entitled douchebags fucking it all up.

The show is good precisely because men basing their lives on shit that pissed them off or motivated them from when they were growing up is being relatable, especially when the characters are flawed and not woke perfect bots. It gets off track a bit with the stupid kid drama, but if it did not have that it would just be Johnny and Daniel have a beer, the end.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users