Cobra Kai

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
If they can pull off writing it so Daniel and Johnny become friends and see how these two forces compliment each other, they will really show something that has been totally lacking in modern entertainment, which would be really, really nice.)

Daniel and Johnny coming together to fight a common enemy is S03.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Daniel and Johnny coming together to fight a common enemy is S03.

Bring the asshole kid from KK3 that Daniel beats to retain his title. Maybe he has some contract to take over any Cobra Kai stuff from back then.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Bad guy should be Jared Smith and they should beat him into a comma.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Do not edit this. This is perfect the way it is.
images.jpg

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That trailer really makes it look like it takes a hard turn of generic good vs evil. Unfortunate.

I hope it is better than that.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
That trailer really makes it look like it takes a hard turn of generic good vs evil. Unfortunate.

I hope it is better than that.

Yep looks like they tried to turn it up to 11!!!11!! I hope that isn't the case and it is a shit trailer. The reason the first season was great is because it wasn't eXtreme.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
The best part about the first season was that it didn't take itself too seriously. It touched on a few topical, current issues but (importantly) it never felt preachy. They focused on being loose, easy to watch, and fun rather than trying to deliver some type of contrived political message.

If the second season doesn't follow that same blueprint, it probably won't be very good

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I think people are overreacting to the trailer.

Looks like it has Kreese in the villain role and Johnny struggling with that and how it's corrupting his students like it did him.

The whole Johnny and Daniel coming together to fight a common enemy thing like people were saying would be awesome just a few posts ago