Cobra Kai

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If I were young enough to be chasing that kind of tail, the crazy cutter chick is more my speed. Plus the actress for that character is better than the generic chick they have playing Daniels ho-bag daughter.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Untitled.jpg

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If I were young enough to be chasing that kind of tail, the crazy cutter chick is more my speed. Plus the actress for that character is better than the generic chick they have playing Daniels ho-bag daughter.
She was the older of the two sisters on Jessie. I didn't recognize her but my wife did. She is like 25 now.

img_5484.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Most of season 2 was recycled stories from saved by the bell season 7, which was disappointing because season 1 was so fresh, but the ending and a few bits made it worth watching. The long cut fight scene was great, using the actors for the action in a long cut is brave and inspiring.

I wish they would have killed either Miguel or Robbie and made Hawk into an unstoppable fighter. I aslo wish Tory's role as antagonist to Sam was taken over by Aisha, i just don't buy into Tory's fued or her romance with Miguel.

It's going to be hard to get motivated to watch season three since i know it's going to be a bunch of simpering bullshit and the character storylines are getting a bit played out.

• 2Dislike
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I agree that season 2 wasnt all that good but were you really expecting them to kill off some characters... and that the characters that bit the dust would be kids? It's based on Karate Kid Tuco... not Breaking Bad

It was actually pretty jarring that it ended the way it did

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Most of season 2 was recycled stories from saved by the bell season 7, which was disappointing because season 1 was so fresh, but the ending and a few bits made it worth watching. The long cut fight scene was great, using the actors for the action in a long cut is brave and inspiring.

I wish they would have killed either Miguel or Robbie and made Hawk into an unstoppable fighter. I aslo wish Tory's role as antagonist to Sam was taken over by Aisha, i just don't buy into Tory's fued or her romance with Miguel.

It's going to be hard to get motivated to watch season three since i know it's going to be a bunch of simpering bullshit and the character storylines are getting a bit played out.

Outside of how retarded it is to think this is the kind of show where they'd "kill off" kids, the roles of good guys and bad guys flipping back and forth is one of the appeals of the show.

Getting rid of Robbie or Miguel takes a lot of that away and only dumb people who hate complexity would want that

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Outside of how retarded it is to think this is the kind of show where they'd "kill off" kids, the roles of good guys and bad guys flipping back and forth is one of the appeals of the show.

Getting rid of Robbie or Miguel takes a lot of that away and only dumb people who hate complexity would want that
Sure, that's fine.

Derivative, but fine. Like most of season 2 till the big fight at the end.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Second season wasn't as good as the first season, but it was still entertaining and worth watching. In this day of so much great tv, I think "worth watching" is high praise. The number of people who return from the second season to watch the third season will be a pretty good litmus test for the overall value of the second season. I'd wager that number is going to be pretty high.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
See, I think I liked season 2 more than 1, personally.

Either way, I'm pretty pumped about this. Can't wait till January!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user