Cobra Kai

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Enjoyed the season. Glad they kind of just got tired of miguel being paralysed and recovered him in a training montage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Alot of karate kid 2 callbacks and next season is set up for karate kid 3. Super hyped for season 5 and Hillary Swank showing up.

Have to say, Robbie is the most insufferable little shit in the series. He almost kills Miguel who was showing him mercy, and shows absolutely no remorse for that at any point. He steals a car from Daniel and then decides he hates him because he wasn't down with his plan to be a fugitive the rest of his life. Then his father has the gall to pray with the family of the guy he almost killed who's going into spinal surgery, so fuck dad too.

I change my mind on the people dying thing, they should kill the fuck out of Robbie next season. Hopefully in the first episode.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Show came really close to the line of 'dumb dumb' instead of 'fun dumb' with the home invasion, thing. They need to pull back just a little with that shit.

Only other thing they need to do is NOT try to have Johnny go through a whole redemption arc on strength as if being strong was bad and corrupted the kids. I think a huge point of what drew people to the show was the Cobra Kai being strong was seen as a good quality. Its fine if they point out how that can be exploited to bad ends (like any trait), but if they simply say Daniel's way is better, its going to hurt the show a lot IMO. (The best story would be Daniel realizing his way blinds him to threats and risks too much--IE it has its own draw backs and dangers, and the best way is balance. While Johnny also reforms some of the too aggressive parts of his ideology and tempers it to also being more balanced.)

Can't wait to binge it and see how they do.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Show came really close to the line of 'dumb dumb' instead of 'fun dumb' with the home invasion, thing. They need to pull back just a little with that shit.

Only other thing they need to do is NOT try to have Johnny go through a whole redemption arc on strength as if being strong was bad and corrupted the kids. I think a huge point of what drew people to the show was the Cobra Kai being strong was seen as a good quality. Its fine if they point out how that can be exploited to bad ends (like any trait), but if they simply say Daniel's way is better, its going to hurt the show a lot IMO. (The best story would be Daniel realizing his way blinds him to threats and risks too much--IE it has its own draw backs and dangers, and the best way is balance. While Johnny also reforms some of the too aggressive parts of his ideology and tempers it to also being more balanced.)

Can't wait to binge it and see how they do.

I don't think you have to worry, guess the younger LaRusso kid will get some more screen time this season, but friend of his calling him La-Puss-o doesn't exactly scream like they're going to start pulling punches

Sterling

El Presidente
Couple of episodes into the new season. It's not bad exactly, but it's lost some of it's shine.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Peyton list has a NICE rack.

• 1Solidarity

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Folgers lies enough I had to check.

big boobs pron GIF

Of course that is not her. but close enough

• 1Mother of God

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Couple of episodes into the new season. It's not bad exactly, but it's lost some of it's shine.
Id agree. I am glad Silver is in it but the constant "issues" keep repeating themselves are getting boring and over done.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Haven't finished it, I think the team up is an interesting angle.

I still think they use nostalgia as catnip for people our age, they just used an Outsiders reference this episode lol. Plus some deleted scenes - I'm not sure if that specific scene offered anything a non cut scene would, or if they just threw it in as more catnip

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Johnny is still the best character on the show by far.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users