College Football 2016-2017 Season

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
1st Heisman trophy winner for Louisville!

I honestly can't remember a more underwhelming Heisman contest in recent history. Jackson put up great stats but Louisville's season basically ended in October with that Clemson loss. Nobody paid much attention to them after that. I think I saw Jackson on national TV all of about 3 times this year, and 2 of them were losses (Clemson, Houston)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I honestly can't remember a more underwhelming Heisman contest in recent history. Jackson put up great stats but Louisville's season basically ended in October with that Clemson loss. Nobody paid much attention to them after that. I think I saw Jackson on national TV all of about 3 times this year, and 2 of them were losses (Clemson, Houston)

I agree. Any other year and someone else would have won but 2016 was um, to say the least, one fucked up year lol.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
iceburn.gif

Seriously, how is Johnny Football alive/not in jail?
MANZIEL.jpg

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Jesus

Bobby was scared of WF eh?

Not much of being scared as to the media guy called our OC and informed us of plays (not the whole damn playbook that people seem to think). Wish we knew how the conversation went, but don't think we'll ever know. Was it a "hey, just want to catch up and talk life" and then spill the beans on plays to watch out for, or was it a "hey, here is bunch of plays and how they are run, have a good day."
Louisville didn't actively pursue any of this but was rather randomly contacted and informed from a guy that our OC use to coach with, so the people going full-on "Louisville stole this information" need to go get a reality check. If we paid for this information, went and took videos of their practices, etc then fuck yes, I'd want the whole team banned and everyone fired. Hell, the guy wasn't even a staff member of WF either, so how/why did they even allow for this guy to have access to that information is laughable itself.

Either way, what occurred is fucking stupid and we should've immediately escalated this back to WF just out of respect and sportsmanship. The statement by Jurich was a fucking embarrassment of epic proportions. Lonnie Galloway needs a good ass-beating by Petrino due to how he handled the situation. Petrino needs to issue some public apologies for the actions (or lack there-of) of his OC. Dock Galloway's pay or suspend him and move on. Thankfully, it appears no NCAA or ACC rules were broken, was just unethical as fuck.

I really want to what other teams were involved. I know Army was contacted, so speculation points to them also being informed. I suspect Indiana will also be implicated. Seems this guy basically called anyone he use to coach with and potentially more.

346xbvr.jpg

Last edited:

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Joe Mixon video:

Joe Mixon video released

Man, that looks worse than I thought it would. That was a weak shove and a weak slap before he hit her. I thought the punch itself would look more brutal, but the bad part to me is her getting up all fucked up and needing so much help.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Unreal both stoops and boren saw that and let him stay on the team. If that was okie states guy I'd be fuming.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Unreal both stoops and boren saw that and let him stay on the team. If that was okie states guy I'd be fuming.

Shocking to me that Stoops, Castiglione, and Boren all saw the video before the gag order (so they had to assume it would be released) and decided just to suspend him for a year.

I wonder if OU lawyers told them it was their call since she acted first? Seems like a pretty dumb decision.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Fat white girl talks shit to thug wanna be black guy, black guy knocks the shit out of fat white girl, skinny white cuck boy just stares as dude that decked his woman walks out slowly.

Sounds about normal.

Boostinks

N00b
Fat white girl talks shit to thug wanna be black guy, black guy knocks the shit out of fat white girl, skinny white cuck boy just stares as dude that decked his woman walks out slowly.

Sounds about normal.

To be completely fair, Mixon runs a 4.2 40 and used every single bit of that speed to flee the scene.

Bob stoops and the AD should be on unemployment come the spring. I actually have a small degree of faith that it will happen.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He or his lawyers decided to release the video from my understanding, so he is looking to return and not declare this year. Hoping that by the next year's draft the NFL might actually consider him.

jrbuddha

Silver Knight of the Realm
He or his lawyers decided to release the video from my understanding, so he is looking to return and not declare this year. Hoping that by the next year's draft the NFL might actually consider him.

Media went to court to get it released. Had nothing to do with him or his lawyers wanting it released.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck after reading about Penn State pedo ring, Florida State's crab stealing rape train, Lville's cheating, Auburn paying Cam, and OU's support of assault, The Ol GNC kid's not looking to bad of a scandal.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guys, Mixon spent millions of dollars teaching that lady a very valuable lesson. Not sure why there is all this hate.