College Football 2016-2017 Season

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
How many dogshit qbs are in cfb, god damn. Big 12 might suck, but at least the qbs are fun to watch.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Washington's offense can't do a damn thing. Their defense has been playing pretty well for the most part, minus some key missed tackles, like on that play

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Alabama's defense is just on another level when it comes to college football. Not NFL good but they just wreck other college teams

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
There has been some shitty tackling by this Huskies group. They are really world's apart from this Bama squad. Man this sucks.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Bama' needs to stop being so fucking good every year. Makes college football pointless. :emoji_cry:

#NoBama! #BamaMakesCFBPointless #FuckHashtags

In all seriousness, I'd kill for their center and maybe 1 other o-line player. It would take 2 (hell, maybe 3) of our players to = 1 of theirs on the o-line. You want to play like a Top #15 team, you have to recruit in the top 15. Our years of recruiting rankings of #30-50 are hopefully behind us after this year. We finally have a Top 20 class if everything pans out, then maybe we'll be able to actually compete consistently instead of having 1-2 amazing games and then ride the rest of the season in mediocrity.

This OSU/Clempson game better not disappoint!

Last edited:

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
I'm playing that fine balancing act of drinking away the nerves but not drinking so much that I can't remember the second half. Kickoff needs to hurry up!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You turn the ball over a bunch with good teams and you get killed . Washington started out well and then choked.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Maybe the Big10 should have sent their conference champion instead of the 3rd place team.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Clemson D looking pretty legit tonight. Wasn't expecting them to be so dominant