College Football 2017-2018 Season

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So does a non conference (or even division) champ Bama really get in over another 1 loss conference champ? What about a 2 loss SEC champ over a 1 loss or undefeated conference champ?

I bet they will because eSECpn but they probably shouldnt.

I don't know what you are complaining about. 4 teams make the playoff. How exactly would a 2 loss Auburn force out Wisconsin or Oklahoma. Please walk me through the scenario.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nah, man. Notre Dame needs to win.

hhn.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Notre Dame officially getting their shit pushed in.

Feels good man.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It was a good game until they had back to back turnovers. Pretty much killed the game.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Haven't watched any football this year and didn't watch today, but congrats to Auburn. Pains me to actually say that, but you know Bama might as well. Oh and 7th straight win for LSU over the aggies, welcome to the SEC. But Johnny Football was gonna fix it all.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haven't watched any football this year and didn't watch today, but congrats to Auburn. Pains me to actually say that, but you know Bama might as well. Oh and 7th straight win for LSU over the aggies, welcome to the SEC. But Johnny Football was gonna fix it all.

Eh, last year's win over A&M saved Coach O's job, so have fun with that!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Fffffuuuuucccckkkk you Alabama!

Hahahahaha! Get fucked!

God I was so drunk everyone was buying me shots. Even though they wanted Auburn to lose so they could get Malzahn.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I don’t give a fuck what Alabama does unless it involves getting curb stomped by Auburn. You’re a confused individual.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Eh, last year's win over A&M saved Coach O's job, so have fun with that!

Meh. Chavis now the highest paid DC and he's apparently on the short list of the chopping block. I guess 99 points in the last two meetings with them does that. But they had to have him lol.

Kinda irked A&M pushed into "rivalry" which blows. The last real rival LSU had they drummed them out of the SEC and then division 1 football entirely. I was at the last game A&M beat LSU, 23 years ago.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame needs a new coach. Brian Kelly has all this bloody talent but can't win key games. The turnover situation is out of control.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
They’ll be in. And should be. Guy is a moron.

Until the CFP demands that to be even eligible for a spot in the top 4 you play in your conference's championship game, then it's a fucking joke and always will be.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users