College Football 2017-2018 Season

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Michigan all over Ohio State that 1st quarter. Ohio State -6 yards offense.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Going to come down to this last Michigan drive.

Also I think that is a good hire by UCLA. Chip is clearly a good college coach, just shit NFL coach.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Serious question... is harbaugh even good?! His record against ranked teams is horrid, his qbs sucks dick and osu routinely owns him

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think he is he good at getting a team psychology going, but has zero skill when it comes down to coaching good football.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Auburn looking like they are about to upset the Tide, hopefully they do, I feel like that would be better for UGA. Maybe they wouldn't shit the bed the second go around.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Roll the fuck on home and drown yourself in the tide Alabama.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Apple Cup, Bayou Classic, and Civil War (Beavers v Ducks) all about to be on at the same time. All games I would like to watch.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Fuck yeah! Bama losing almost makes up for Miami...ok, it does.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
So does a non conference (or even division) champ Bama really get in over another 1 loss conference champ? What about a 2 loss SEC champ over a 1 loss or undefeated conference champ?

I bet they will because eSECpn but they probably shouldnt.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So does a non conference (or even division) champ Bama really get in over another 1 loss conference champ? What about a 2 loss SEC champ over a 1 loss or undefeated conference champ?

I bet they will because eSECpn but they probably shouldnt.

Unless Clemson loses, top 5 will be Clemson, OU, Auburn, Wisconsin, Alabama. Because the SEC bias struggle is real.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user