College Football 2017-2018 Season

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Amazing game. I hate OSU but they were the better team today.

Edit- two TOs, down by a ton but they doubled PSU's yardage and just shut them down.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
When is Georga going to play teams that are worthy? Feels like the SEC has turned into the SEC of the 80s/90s. 1 Great team, 2 Good teams, and fillers of Kentucky, Vanderbilt and random Mississippi community schools. I would love to see Georga play some teams that would challenge them, it would make good college football.

Couple of weeks

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame had a really solid win today, second win over a ranked team in as many weeks. Folks were worried because North Carolina had such a strong rush defense, but Adams had over 200 rushing yards. Fantastic.

Another bonkers week for the top ten. #2 Penn lost (I bloody hate Ohio State, and was so happy to see them lose, and they didn't. Wankers)
#4 TCU lost

College football is awesome.

Fadaar

That guy
Man losing the Georgia Tech game due to hurricane week 1 and now USF losing is really going to hurt UCF's potential end of season ranking.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Georgia Tech wasnt going to offset playing teams like Austin-Peay, let's be honest UCF shouldnt even sniff being ranked with that schedule of nobodies.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ahh.

Either way Georgia Tech is a 4-3 team, not exactly that big of a boost. Not hating but that schedule is what it is, not fair for a team to be ranked playing that schedule. And I live here and like what Frost is doing, but its hard to be excited about UCF with who they play.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
McElwain, out!

Coach McElwain, Florida mutually part ways

Ryan-Seacrest.jpg

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Springbok Springbok are you ready for this shit? I think it's going to be a fun game. One week avatar bet for who comes closest to the total combined score?

Foggy Foggy you know our avatar bet is over, right?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I've got a feeling it will be a shit game decided by special teams.... brb getting more bourbon

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Lets go Gamecocks, just give it your all and I will be happy! Win and I will overdose on weed! KRA KRA!

LsHWVUZ.jpg
NicoleSpencer.jpg

Southern women are so beautiful, as I know girls all around the world are but there is something about a southern girl. BEAT GEORGIA! KRA!!!! KRA!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
A lot of potential upsets out there right now.

Ohio State losing, Penn St. losing, Clemson losing.

Still early, but a bit surprising anyway.