College Football 2017-2018 Season

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
If only we could get an Alabama UCF game, and force those writers to wager all their assets in the team they voted for... The virtue signaling would dry up fast.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Actually, that's been a pretty consistent theme. You would know that if you had been reading along instead of shitposting.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
At least we won;t hear this shit from edge next season. When they are BTFO by Kiffin in September, it will quickly go back to 2017 talk

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Actually, that's been a pretty consistent theme. You would know that if you had been reading along instead of shitposting.

Not hardly.

Every week it's been a different piece of bullshit, culminating with Auburn. Everyone thought Auburn would finally shut UCF up and win by 3 touchdowns. You jaded fucks would still complain if they somehow added one more game and had UCF play Alabama, and win.

"Bama wasn't motivated" etc.

Your bias is showing.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Not hardly.

Every week it's been a different piece of bullshit, culminating with Auburn. Everyone thought Auburn would finally shut UCF up and win by 3 touchdowns. You jaded fucks would still complain if they somehow added one more game and had UCF play Alabama, and win.

"Bama wasn't motivated" etc.

Your bias is showing.

No, you're just wrong.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I know this is going to hurt you to read... but it needs to be said.

I didn't think about ucf once all year until reading your posts. Now I hate ucf. Next year, I won't think about ucf, or the year after.

Lnp1dY

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Edge has made me, a person in this thread advocating for UCF before bowl season, to hate UCF.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The Edge has made me, a person in this thread advocating for UCF before bowl season, to hate UCF.

I'm no fan of UCF, but I hate the pathetic "champion" this process has produced even more.

Conference Championship: worthless
Division champion: worthless
OOC strength of schedule: worthless.

These are the lessons of the Alabama National Champions.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Not saying that I agree with it, but I think the people behind the CFP have stated that their intent is to get the 4 best teams in the country in the play off? I guess the one thing the last two years has shown is they won't take a two loss team though, regardless if they have one the conference or not?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I think they would if given the right year.

If you look at it, the committee has paralleled the BCS rankings. And those put in a two loss team.

It's why, IMO, dump the people, tweak the BCS formulas and use that.

But yeah, as someone that always advocated for Boise etc to have a shot, 6 teams, etc. Fuck UCF, those cunts are as insufferable as ole Miss people.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, if I recall, all the talking heads felt that Auburn would have been in the CFP had they won the SEC championship game. But then again, Ohio got left out as a two loss team and they won their conference so who knows really.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Just setting yourself up to be run out of the thread next year.

And creating bias against your school.

By all means, make it so people hate your school and find the fans to be childish fucks.

And putting yourself in a group with tanooba / lend / chaos etc. I honestly don't care either way. It's not going to stress me out, but anytime I meet someone from UCF, you have tainted that and it will reflect into my interactions with them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Be dumb, it's no loss to me. Literally, costs me zero.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I too cheer on and support my very own NATIONAL CHAMPIONS: UCF GOLDEN KNIGHTS.

In all seriousness, I hope this leads to a better bowl playoff. I have little doubt that UCF could beat Georga or Alabama this year. Is it a given? No idea, but I would have loved to see it play out. I really wish UCF would move to the ACC. It would help out institutionally as well as sports.

CO State, Vanderbilt, Mississippi, Fresno State, Texas A&M, Arkansas, Tennessee, FSU (dumpster fire year) and Mercer were no better than the teams UCF played or would also have the same records if they were American Athletic Conference. I am pretty sure they would have beaten every single team listed there.

LSU and Mississippi State are comparable to South Florida and Memphis. So that leaves Auburn the best team Alabama had played, yet lost to them. SEC was shit this year, to really rag on UCF and who they played you must do the same for Alabama.

GG hope it gets better for good the good teams that get fucked over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user