College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Both of these coaches are morons

On the one hand it would have been a blow out if Herman would get out of his own way, on the other it would be even closer if Gundy wasn’t riverboat gambling on 4th and 6 with his FG team on the field. I don’t know what to make of that.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This UCLA vs Washington St. game is absolutely insane. Nobody knows how to play defense

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Haha, my next 5 games include Florida, LSU, and Georgia. At least we’ll likely be going in 5-0, maybe pull off a win in one of those 3, Florida?

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Haha, my next 5 games include Florida, LSU, and Georgia. At least we’ll likely be going in 5-0, maybe pull off a win in one of those 3, Florida?
Y’all will stomp Florida. And as much as I hate to say it, Smart has yet to win the road game against West opponents....

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
While Harbaugh is a decent coach, he doesn't match Michigan's pedigree or expectations. You would expect a great coach to finally win the Big10 after getting the lucky bounce of the far superior Meyer retiring once again. Nope, gets his ass kicked by Gary Anderson and Wisconsin. I can't wait to see Dantonio make Harbaugh his bitch too.
They've won a national title once in 70 years. Maybe they just need to lower their expectations.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Memphis starting the season 4-0. Surprised they beat Navy.

Also, this is funny.

File%2520from%2520iOS.gif

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Clemson should plummet in the polls this week. If we were being honest, Clemson hasn't looked like the 8th best team on Saturdays much less #1. Hell, Miami almost did as well against UNC and they've been a shitshow all year. App State gave UNC more problems. UNC marched down the field as a 2-2 team and almost embarrassed the supposed #1. I'm ready for a OSU, OU, Bama, LSU/GA/Auburn, etc playoff. Let Clemson handle a lesser foe like a PAC-12 team. Just pick a random one since they all suck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user