College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Mahes

Silver Baronet of the Realm
7,145
11,448
Well apparently South Carolina came to play and UGA did not. If they pull it off it goes down as the upset of the week.
 

Fadaar

That guy
12,012
13,552
Only way it really hurts them is it means no playoff unless they win the SEC, assuming they win out. Going to be another year of Ohio State, Clemson, Oklahoma, <SEC team>.
 

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
5,635
15,331
I guess 9 sacks is what happens when your O-line mouths off about the opposing D-line being just okay.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
8,865
28,036
Good game Foggy Foggy . Please find your new avatar below.

8GLcaCK.gif
 
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
61,540
323,142
WTF Georgia?

And I'm sad that Memphis lost. This might be the only season they've ever gone 5-0, but Temple was just too much for them (lol).
 

Borzak

<Bronze Donator>
29,554
40,115
I give GA fans this. They're a positive spin kind of bunch. Reading earlier from a few about how GA can still win the national championship by winning out, winning the SEC, and getting into the playoffs, and win that. Nothing to it.
 

Sterling

El Presidente
13,242
8,263
I mean isn't this sort of a really Georgia thing to have happen? Be a top 5 team and lose a random SEC game that they shouldn't?
 

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Gold Donor>
18,591
45,876
Lol Georgia

talking all that shit about us and SC poop socked your Efreeti camp.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
16,202
7,636
Ed Orgeron's voice is so raspy, should be a good game tonight
 

Fadaar

That guy
12,012
13,552
I'm honestly expecting LSU to run away with it. I think they're the best team in the country right now.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user