College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame is looking competent and good against an unranked team. This is unfamiliar territory. Second half will suck, right?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Springbok Springbok I bet your Pokes are fucking salivating at the thought of playing this OU team in Stilly. They are going to feast. If only you had the trademark Gundy gunslinger at QB this year....but with our secondary it might not matter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Springbok Springbok I bet your Pokes are fucking salivating at the thought of playing this OU team in Stilly. They are going to feast. If only you had the trademark Gundy gunslinger at QB this year....but with our secondary it might not matter.
If Baylor and OSU win out, they will play for the Big XII championship (ISU lost to TT today). In this particular year of all years, it would be incredible justice for the Big XII championship game to have neither UT nor OU play.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Man not really. Love this defense though, and Warren is a beast. Don’t trust spencer as far as I can throw him and Gundy loves making Riley look like a boy genius!

Also, roflmao Texas.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
At the end of the game, Notre Dame looked competent and collected. That's nice.

I want Ohio State to lose so badly the next two weeks.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Uuhhhhh….Kansas why not punt? Kind of dumb.
Kansas wasn't stopping UT even if they did punt unless they got lucky with that turnover. See the next possession where they nearly broke it on the punt return.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
UT now in real danger of not being bowl eligible. They go to Morgantown and finish with Kansas St in Austin.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1636865643531.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Michigan State…..I was hoping for a competitive game. But wow! The exact opposite! Good lord.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Lifelong WVU fan checking in. Didn’t get to watch game so can my Texas bros give me an update?

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just watched the Clemson game live. Was a fun and unexpected win. Was like Wake Forest didn't even show up.

20211120_112104.jpg

Screenshot_20211120-174223_Gallery.jpg

• 2Like