College Football 2022-23 Season.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My sometimes significant other is an Auburn fan so things are right in the conference tonight.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Georgia? can it happen?
Mr Bean Reaction GIF

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck OU

As much as I hate y’all this week, it’s nothing like A&M. OU fans are normal people, except for the meth, and you have to respect the program’s success. Aggies are a brainwashed cult, and their cheating ass program is a national joke.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Fuck OU

As much as I hate y’all this week, it’s nothing like A&M. OU fans are normal people, except for the meth, and you have to respect the program’s success. Aggies are a brainwashed cult, and their cheating ass program is a national joke.

I have a hard time hating UT (and OK State) fans when it is not sports related because I have had to work with them closely for the last 2 decades.

I have lived in Houston for ten years and can say that ATMs fanbase is more around 40% normal people and 60% delusional fucking retards that are almost impossible to talk to in any meaningful way.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Don't butter us up because you guys suck this year!

And yes, Aggots are the worst fan base, easily in college football. I can't even think of another one close to them frankly. I love having customer lunches/golf outings whatever and the gold ring makes an appearance. Without fail, 90% of the time the person wearing it is a complete douche canoe.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't butter us up because you guys suck this year!

And yes, Aggots are the worst fan base, easily in college football. I can't even think of another one close to them frankly. I love having customer lunches/golf outings whatever and the gold ring makes an appearance. Without fail, 90% of the time the person wearing it is a complete douche canoe.
We are going to ruin your season on 10/22 and 12/3.

• 1Worf

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
For any other team I'd say that this is loser talk for the team that doesn't expect to win.

Oh God.

Well I nailed it here. What the holy fuck. I guess its a good thing I live in Houston since I never hear a word about the Big 12 unless I go looking.

Holy shit.

Edit: Enjoy Kansas as your Big XII champions.

• 1Solidarity