College Football 2022-23 Season.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My sometimes significant other is an Auburn fan so things are right in the conference tonight.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Georgia? can it happen?
Mr Bean Reaction GIF

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck OU

As much as I hate y’all this week, it’s nothing like A&M. OU fans are normal people, except for the meth, and you have to respect the program’s success. Aggies are a brainwashed cult, and their cheating ass program is a national joke.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Fuck OU

As much as I hate y’all this week, it’s nothing like A&M. OU fans are normal people, except for the meth, and you have to respect the program’s success. Aggies are a brainwashed cult, and their cheating ass program is a national joke.

I have a hard time hating UT (and OK State) fans when it is not sports related because I have had to work with them closely for the last 2 decades.

I have lived in Houston for ten years and can say that ATMs fanbase is more around 40% normal people and 60% delusional fucking retards that are almost impossible to talk to in any meaningful way.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Don't butter us up because you guys suck this year!

And yes, Aggots are the worst fan base, easily in college football. I can't even think of another one close to them frankly. I love having customer lunches/golf outings whatever and the gold ring makes an appearance. Without fail, 90% of the time the person wearing it is a complete douche canoe.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't butter us up because you guys suck this year!

And yes, Aggots are the worst fan base, easily in college football. I can't even think of another one close to them frankly. I love having customer lunches/golf outings whatever and the gold ring makes an appearance. Without fail, 90% of the time the person wearing it is a complete douche canoe.
We are going to ruin your season on 10/22 and 12/3.

• 1Worf

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
For any other team I'd say that this is loser talk for the team that doesn't expect to win.

Oh God.

Well I nailed it here. What the holy fuck. I guess its a good thing I live in Houston since I never hear a word about the Big 12 unless I go looking.

Holy shit.

Edit: Enjoy Kansas as your Big XII champions.

• 1Solidarity