Conan Exiles

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
Welp. Was enjoying the FoH server but then patched and forgot to check if the server had the patch yet or not. So, now locked out of the server. Anyone know any way to roll back a patch?
I will just update it :D

Wintermute

The region for the server is listed as Europe in the official browser.
It shouldn't be any more but if so don't worry about that, it's just a toggle and the default region listed since Funcom is in Europe.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
So the latest patch seems to have broken some things. Harvesting resources is super fast now. Seems I am getting 3x what I used to get per harvest. And crafting is weird. Crafting at an armor station is giving me 2x what I have in queue, but also isn't letting me craft some items despite having the resources. Its.... wierd atm. Taking advantage of the harvesting though to build as much as I can. :)

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So the latest patch seems to have broken some things. Harvesting resources is super fast now. Seems I am getting 3x what I used to get per harvest. And crafting is weird. Crafting at an armor station is giving me 2x what I have in queue, but also isn't letting me craft some items despite having the resources. Its.... wierd atm. Taking advantage of the harvesting though to build as much as I can. :)

All depends on independent server settings.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Does the cracked denuvo-free version actually function online, or is that being too hopeful?

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Watched a bunch of streams, have fond memories of playing H1Z1 survival when it first came out with FoH folks and it was a blast before the hackers took over everything. Hoping to find the same magic with this game. How do I join our server? I searched 'fires of heaven' just now and something came up, is that the right one?

Wintermute

Watched a bunch of streams, have fond memories of playing H1Z1 survival when it first came out with FoH folks and it was a blast before the hackers took over everything. Hoping to find the same magic with this game. How do I join our server? I searched 'fires of heaven' just now and something came up, is that the right one?
That should be the correct one, yes.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
BTW if your crafting station bugs out and shows it is making a ton of items, only one will be real. The others will be phantom. If it is a weapon you will think you are attacking with it but you aren't actually doing any damage.

If you run a few hundred meters away from the crafting station, far enough so it unloads it, then back, it will fix it.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
bout to find out if you changed it since earlier today, but i was getting like 9x normal ingredient harvesting, and crafting was crazy fast... both too extreme

harvest rate feels much better now. crafting is still a tad fast, but that's ok

Last edited:

Wintermute

bout to find out if you changed it since earlier today, but i was getting like 9x normal ingredient harvesting, and crafting was crazy fast... both too extreme
The harvesting I think double dipped, I set it to 3x and then the items to 3x.

The crafting will be tweaked in the morning for sure.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
BTW if your crafting station bugs out and shows it is making a ton of items, only one will be real. The others will be phantom. If it is a weapon you will think you are attacking with it but you aren't actually doing any damage.

If you run a few hundred meters away from the crafting station, far enough so it unloads it, then back, it will fix it.

Good tip, I was just reloading if they all did it, because it gets real obnoxious if you are crafting a bunch of things at all your stations.

Enos

Trakanon Raider
Have you found a happy spot for server settings? I'm running x3 xp, x4 harvest and x2 crafting speed. And the only thing I think is set just right is the xp modifier.

Wintermute

Have you found a happy spot for server settings? I'm running x3 xp, x4 harvest and x2 crafting speed. And the only thing I think is set just right is the xp modifier.

Not a perfect spot yet, going to tweak it for a few days.

Almost done downloading it now, where should I go?

Search for Fires of Heaven or add 162.248.247.30 to your favorites in Steam.