Continuum

Cybsled

I mainly watch this show cause I think the main actress is hot and it's Sci-Fi. That being said, it ain't that great. Very little science fiction, since it takes place mostly in present day, and as others have pointed out, there's some pretty lame writing and plot holes. My personal fave being that the whole premise is for her to stop Liberate from changing anything, then get herself home. Problem is she's constantly trying to stop things that aresupposedto happen. Dumb.
Honestly I'm interested in how they plan to reconcile an altered future vs. the one she knows. I mean, you are going to literally be changing what is a MASSIVE event in human history. So in this altered timeline, she is still born/meets the same guy she ends up getting married with/get pregnant and has the same child? It seems rather unlikely.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Really where?
Seems to be untrue as far as I can tell.

I've seen there is an episode 0 for season 2, which I suspect is a "here's what happened last season". If you count that as 1, you may run into this issue.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
fucking bullshit. DVR wasn't recording because none of the episodes are listed as new this year. They were listed as new last year though. If the show were any better, I'd be really pissed.

I'm glad they're doing something different with the episode titles this season. Always having 'time' in it would have gotten old fairly quick.

fucking bullshit. DVR wasn't recording because none of the episodes are listed as new this year. They were listed as new last year though. If the show were any better, I'd be really pissed.

I'm glad they're doing something different with the episode titles this season. Always having 'time' in it would have gotten old fairly quick.
On syfy channel season 2 just started like 2-3 weeks agp, However from Canada on the torrent sites were on Ep 08 went up today.

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Ok, this show has crossed into pure awesome. Lines of good and evil aren't so clear anymore... 4 more episodes left this season.

Although it seemed like the people in the factory could have been saved and he chose not to?

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Although it seemed like the people in the factory could have been saved and he chose not to?
No, I believe he clearly stated there was no way to get them out of drone mode and back to normal humans. He end their existence but didn't consider it to be an existence at all.

Cybsled

Ya, he basically considered them "dead" for all intents and purposes since they were essentially techno-zombies. So with that viewpoint, killing was actually a mercy.

Ganthorn

N00b
Ya, he basically considered them "dead" for all intents and purposes since they were essentially techno-zombies. So with that viewpoint, killing was actually a mercy.
I figured that even if they could all be fixed there was no time to remove chips from thousands of people before reinforcements came in and stopped them from blowing up the plant

Cybsled

I figured that even if they could all be fixed there was no time to remove chips from thousands of people before reinforcements came in and stopped them from blowing up the plant
Right. Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't moment.

Ok, this show has crossed into pure awesome. Lines of good and evil aren't so clear anymore... 4 more episodes left this season.

I am watching the Torrent version from Canada and they are up to show 09 with 1 left for the season finale on Sunday and its fucking Awesome.

If you think its Awesome now wait till show 8,9 the Season mate lol.

Cheers.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I am unsure on whether to give this show a shot? Was thinking in some ways it sounds like Terminator: Sarah connor chronicles. Is it comparable in quality at all to something like that?

Cybsled

T:TSCC cemented how their theory on how time travel works/what its impact is by the time it hit the 2nd season. This show has kept it kinda vague still.

It is still an interesting show, though. Not much else of quality on Syfy ;P