Continuum

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Loved the season finale especially the ending.
I knew Kellog was going to end up being the big villain. The fucking Imperium terminators showing up at the end, that was a surprise.

PS: This show hasn't been renewed yet.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I knew Kellog was going to end up being the big villain. The fucking Imperium terminators showing up at the end, that was a surprise.

PS: This show hasn't been renewed yet.
I noticed it hasn't been renewed yet also. Scyfy needs to release the episodes the same date that canada does because I know I don't wait and watch them on Showcase. That has to hurt the ratings.

Cybsled

It just ended...sometimes they wait a bit to confirm a renewal. Lost Girl didn't get a renewal until like a week or 2 after the fact.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I just randomly stumbled into this and all i could do was think of Fringe and how much i missed it while watching this. The show is pretty dam good for what it is, and season 3 made me like it that much more. The production value changed quite a bit from season 2 to season 3.

Im on season 3 episode 13 atm and hopefully the finale delivers.

Oh i also loved the actor playing Emily from Kyle XY so this show just hits all the right spots.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Oh i also loved the actor playing Emily from Kyle XY so this show just hits all the right spots.
Magda Apanowicz is so hot and I don't even know why. She's just hot.

Yes please.

Magda-Apanowicz-as-Emily.png

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Not sure, season 3 was great to me. I need to get my scifi fix somehow with Fringe and Almost Human being gone.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Pretty fuckin terrible, its getting the Fringe Treatment, but its better than nothing i guess. This show had some good potential and Magda!

Arative

Vyemm Raider
At least we're getting some sort of resolution. Though the creator did say he had like 7 or 8 seasons in mind

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
"CONTINUUM CONTINUES: SHOWCASE'S SMASH-HIT ORIGINAL SERIES RENEWED FOR A FOURTH AND FINAL SEASON"

If it was such a smash hit, why you shutting it down? Guessing production costs. Shame, really enjoyed this show.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
At least it got a 4th season.

I don't see why they would need more seasons anyway. The arc of the show is pretty much winding down.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I agree with everything in this post.

Magda needs a good show that doesn't just get the axe.
Kiera is stupid hot too, it's just that the heavy black hair dye + Vancouver weather makes for some bad hair days.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I dunno, the last scene from the season finale looked like they were about to kick it into high gear. Yeah, I should be used to it by now, getting a few more episodes is better than nothing.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The last scene made it look like they were reaching past the point of absurdity if you ask me.