Coronavirus Updates, Important Information, and Ancedotal Experience

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Michigan officially just shut almost everything down till the end of the month.

8674D8E1-A9B3-4E93-BC14-138A1F142558.png

Leon

<Silver Donator>
More on the topic of tylenol vs ibuprofen.

TLDR it seems correct to avoid anti inflammatory for this

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Trudeau's address:

Non Canadian Citizens being denied entry to the country except for US citizens (for now) and some other minor exceptions.

International flights being routed to 4 airports around the country, Citizens showing symptoms will be restricted from returning.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
herd immunity levels.

I think you mean, "Everyone is sick" levels. Herd immunity is when a large enough fraction of the population is immune such that the disease can't spread. That's the opposite of what's happening here.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
We gotta pump those numbers down. I'll be damned if we let ourselves look like Italy. Will be interesting to see how our numbers get logarithmic (hopefully) in reaction to our quarantine measures. Of course without testing who knows. The number of confirmed cases will explode when the smoke Dr. Fauci's been saying about testing for weeks start becoming true.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Why concerning and not expected? The R0 is roughly the same everywhere. So the increase in cases would be the nearly identical anywhere up to herd immunity levels.

Because we are taking actions to prevent Italian levels, not be on par with them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user