Cowboy Bebop

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Cowboy Bebop is the greatest anime ever made. In my opinion. It's well worth the price for the Blu-Rays.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Live-action is dogshit by definition. Can anyone name a single example that isn't?

I can understand fans being desperate for a continuation of a favorite story but...notlikethis.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Live-action is dogshit by definition. Can anyone name a single example that isn't?

I can understand fans being desperate for a continuation of a favorite story but...notlikethis.gif

The Kenshin movies are pretty good.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The Kenshin movies are pretty good.
surprisingly good also
inuyashiki.jpg

inuyashiki

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
This Netflix account getting in on this shitshow of being hostile to fans. Im sure this show will be great.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fans were stupid accusing her for not being EXACTLY like Faye. But her response was harsh though
I love Cowboy Bebop, my favorite show of all time but like everything else, hate rabid fans.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Fans were stupid accusing her for not being EXACTLY like Faye. But her response was harsh though
I love Cowboy Bebop, my favorite show of all time but like everything else, hate rabid fans.

Then have some professionalism and produce quality and people will come aboard. Instead she is a toxic cunt and live action Cowboy Bebop is gonna be like all female ghost busters. It's gonna blow dick they know it's gonna blow dick and they are ashamed to be apart of it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>

I liked Blade of the Immortal from 2017. Of course it think it greatly benefited from being directed by Takashi Miike.
1630592022348.png

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This Netflix account getting in on this shitshow of being hostile to fans. Im sure this show will be great.

The problem is those stills look like they were taken about 20-30lbs. ago - she does look fine in those. The production stills she's just way too chunky. I could overlook the lack of tits if she was somewhat slender, but she's bordering on just straight fat.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The problem is those stills look like they were taken about 20-30lbs. ago - she does look fine in those. The production stills she's just way too chunky. I could overlook the lack of tits if she was somewhat slender, but she's bordering on just straight fat.
She looks to have some thunder thighs in her recent pics.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Then have some professionalism and produce quality and people will come aboard. Instead she is a toxic cunt and live action Cowboy Bebop is gonna be like all female ghost busters. It's gonna blow dick they know it's gonna blow dick and they are ashamed to be apart of it.
You're right. But people should just move on.
You, me and many here know this will suck. Even if it was made "perfectly", it will never match the original anime, nothing will.
This adaptation is unnecessary, like Death Note or even Dragon ball (lol).

I will watch this thinking "let's see how bad this shit is", but without any grain of salt because nowadays we know nothing is sacred and all the things you love, will be destroyed in front of your eyes.
I know many don't think like I do but doesn't make me a better or a more avid fan of CB or vice versa.
Sometimes I think it's silly of how us, fans, consumers, etc, get pissed when a product we learned to love and cherish, it's botched by some execs who only want a quick bump on their salary.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You're right. But people should just move on.
You, me and many here know this will suck. Even if it was made "perfectly", it will never match the original anime, nothing will.
i never gave a shit about this adaption until yoko kanno was announced as composer and i'm like, "what a fucking waste"

literally i'm only gonna watch this series to see if she put in some new soundtracks, i have zero expections from the acting and think it'll be worse than fan made

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
i never gave a shit about this adaption until yoko kanno was announced as composer and i'm like, "what a fucking waste"

literally i'm only gonna watch this series to see if she put in some new soundtracks, i have zero expections from the acting and think it'll be worse than fan made
Yeah, I didn't give a flying fuck about this and planned to skip it entirely until I heard that Yoko was going to be involved.

She's 80% of the reason the anime was so fucking good. It's like Star Wars and John Williams.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dunno, i kinda hate it. aesthetic looks like Sin City fucked Speed Racer. but might be different in context of the full show, don't wanna write it off yet

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users