Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Can we have the board change "American Inventor" to "glip glops"?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I have no idea what the fuck I said so you might be right. But more realistically you are using some ridiculous definition of the word "racism" which considers facts and suppositions that hurt your feelings to be "racist".

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
noun: racism
  1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
    • prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
      "a program to combat racism"

That's the dictionary definition. More than a couple have straight out claimed superiority while most just say that blacks are inferior due to culture or whatever. Acting all shocked and shit like you have no clue this is going on laughable. Doesn't even matter. The question is, are any of these shitlords gonna be mods here and can we contain it to one thread?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Have you seen the latest shit that's been popping up? "Human biodiversity"? Summarized, a perversion of cherry picked data with the pseudoscientific conclusion that different races are inherently more or less intelligent than others. I shit you not this has been surfacing regularly in the "politics" thread.
Link to these studies?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist
So IQ stats are racist? UN stats are racist?

The question is, are any of these shitlords gonna be mods here and can we contain it to one thread?

I thought you just said you DIDN'T want a safespace. Now you want the whole forum to be your personal fucking hugbox and the mods to enforce your permanent tone-policing to keep the micro-aggressions at bay?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Have you seen the latest shit that's been popping up? "Human biodiversity"? Summarized, a perversion of cherry picked data with the pseudoscientific conclusion that different races are inherently more or less intelligent than others. I shit you not this has been surfacing regularly in the "politics" thread.

So people are stupid in the politics thread? This is news to me!!!

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist

that science is a bitch isnt it

• 4Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
With the software here we can also auto correct a list of words to prevent some stuff like that if we want to.

Oh sweet, which words to you intend to filter? Can we get a working list? Will there be polling on this as well or will it be solely in the purview of you and the star chamber?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I sincerely doubt that, Cad.

I sincerely hope your balls grow back at some point. Get a sanitary napkin for that bleeding vagina if you can't handle the discussion here.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Oh sweet, which words to you intend to filter? Can we get a working list? Will there be polling on this as well or will it be solely in the purview of you and the star chamber?
You tell us what you want to happen.

There will be a discussion yes. There will be some things that need to be decided to start and then other leaders can change in the future.

I really am not sure why you are trolling so hard down the river you are on.

• 2Like

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I will just reference one aspect. With the mod elections there will be a need for those people to be the controlling board most likely. As a result of that their names will have to be public record. This will prevent some of the hardcore weirdos from stepping into those roles because in order to be an edgy sperglord you need the safety of anonymity.

I think though you will see a decline in some of the racist antics because it won't be cool. With the software here we can also auto correct a list of words to prevent some stuff like that if we want to.

When your toddler trips and falls if you draw too much attention to it then it will act more hurt than it actually is. We will treat it the same way for now.

Nothing an alt account can't fix, amirite?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

I searched for this phrase in the handy forum search function and it was only in the Venezuela thread, someone asked Tolan if he believed in it. Thats it. And this thread, because you brought it up.

Pussy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
noun: racism
  1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
    • prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
      "a program to combat racism"

That's the dictionary definition. More than a couple have straight out claimed superiority while most just say that blacks are inferior due to culture or whatever. Acting all shocked and shit like you have no clue this is going on laughable. Doesn't even matter. The question is, are any of these shitlords gonna be mods here and can we contain it to one thread?
More likely, people are suggesting that the culture many black people are born into (inner cities) holds them back from achieving their potential. Do you think this is racist? Do you disagree with this statement?

• 2Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Nothing an alt account can't fix, amirite?
An alternate real name on a legal document? If they are that dedicated ...

Do you mean them coming into power and then creating special accounts that are safe? We already post EVERY action done by a mod publicly. Soon an addon will be finished that has the server doing that automatically where no moderator can get to it.

khorum

Murder Apologist

Well it sure sounds like you have a whole list of your own. Why don't you start.

• 1Like

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
So IQ stats are racist? UN stats are racist?

I thought you just said you DIDN'T want a safespace. Now you want the whole forum to be your personal fucking hugbox and the mods to enforce your permanent tone-policing to keep the micro-aggressions at bay?

If you don't bring anything besides childish, racial insults to a conversation, why wouldn't they go in a shitposting thread? We do want to have actual discussion, right? And UN studies proved blacks were inferior? Yeah ok..

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
An alternate real name on a legal document? If they are that dedicated ...

Do you mean them coming into power and then creating special accounts that are safe? We already post EVERY action done by a mod publicly. Soon an addon will be finished that has the server doing that automatically where no moderator can get to it.

How dare you try to be above board on every single step while working tirelessly for this community and while also not trying to push your own morality on everyone else!!! I'm offended.

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
If you don't bring anything besides childish, racial insults to a conversation, why wouldn't they go in a shitposting thread? We do want to have actual discussion, right? And UN studies proved blacks were inferior? Yeah ok..

So you DO want to turn most the forums into a safespace and mods into tone-police, why did you deny it in the first place?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I searched for this phrase in the handy forum search function and it was only in the Venezuela thread, someone asked Tolan if he believed in it. Thats it. And this thread, because you brought it up.

Pussy.

It had been coming up prior to the move at times and not necessarily with the exact nomenclature attached. At any rate, anyone who claims not to have noticed the paradigm shift in discussion around here that Flip is referencing are either very insulated in specific areas of the board, or willfully denying shit due to personal agendas and biases. Lots of people have also noticed it and don't bother arguing because to do so is to get dogpiled by the collective mob of posters grinding their axes.

• 2Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Bro, you're here calling everyone racist shit bags but you can't cite a single example of this supposed racism. You've already made it a shitposting thread.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
It had been coming up prior to the move at times and not necessarily with the exact nomenclature attached. At any rate, anyone who claims not to have noticed the paradigm shift in discussion around here that Flip is referencing are either very insulated in specific areas of the board, or willfully denying shit due to personal agendas and biases. Lots of people have also noticed it and don't bother arguing because to do so is to get dogpiled by the collective mob of posters grinding their axes.

Yea, god damn those people discussing things, next thing you know, free exchange of ideas is going to result in people thinking for themselves and not trusting the leaders at Salon! We can't have that!

• 4Like