Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
More likely, people are suggesting that the culture many black people are born into (inner cities) holds them back from achieving their potential. Do you think this is racist? Do you disagree with this statement?

Not in the slightest. But it is not like it can't be overcome if you want to. Honestly, you guys have me pegged for some BLM, everything is the new definition of racism, bleeding heart far liberal. That couldn't be further from the truth. But even I am taken aback by some of the shit that has been allowed to go on between "grown adults" in this community. Maybe you like the anonymity of the internet and use it to express your true feelings. I tell you what...if a few of you get on that board a_skeleton_03 is talking about, you better go back and sanitize the shit on rerolled post haste.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
An alternate real name on a legal document? If they are that dedicated ...

Do you mean them coming into power and then creating special accounts that are safe? We already post EVERY action done by a mod publicly. Soon an addon will be finished that has the server doing that automatically where no moderator can get to it.

The latter.

khorum

Murder Apologist
It had been coming up prior to the move at times and not necessarily with the exact nomenclature attached. At any rate, anyone who claims not to have noticed the paradigm shift in discussion around here that Flip is referencing are either very insulated in specific areas of the board, or willfully denying shit due to personal agendas and biases. Lots of people have also noticed it and don't bother arguing because to do so is to get dogpiled by the collective mob of posters grinding their axes.

"LOTS" of people are seriously just wondering what the fuck you're talking about. How is "Human Biodiversity" triggering you exactly?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Not in the slightest. But it is not like it can't be overcome if you want to. Honestly, you guys have me pegged for some BLM, everything is the new definition of racism, bleeding heart far liberal. That couldn't be further from the truth. But even I am taken aback by some of the shit that has been allowed to go on between "grown adults" in this community. Maybe you like the anonymity of the internet and use it to express your true feelings. I tell you what...if a few of you get on that board a_skeleton_03 is talking about, you better go back and sanitize the shit on rerolled post haste.

"I can't believe free speech is still allowed around here. Once I know your real names, retaliation will occur"

lol

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
So you DO want to turn most the forums into a safespace and mods into tone-police, why did you deny it in the first place?

Wanting people offering nothing of value contained or shawed is tone policing? Why even have mods then?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Man I see racist/dumb/political shit every day on my facebook. Maybe we need to get Zuckerberg on the phone!

If what you fear is a bunch of racist shit heads getting elected to mod the community, why don't we wait until that shit happens before melting down?

Again, ignore the mother fuckers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Why are the safe space seekers coming over here? Rerolled is still up. I'm sure mmoCraig will be happy to ban any hurty words if you ask him.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Going to be honest here, I mainly shitpost because it triggers people like flip here. I mean seriously, Bob Whitaker would actually deport me if he got the chance and no amount of coonin would save me.

It's also kinda fun to give examples of REAL racism and not this dog whistle SJW bullshit that Itz and his ilk point out.

• 5Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
But they don't want safespaces at all! They just want one NON-SAFE space and keep all the microagressive, heteronormative, patriarchal people and their toxic masculinity segregated in that one tiny space.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
If you don't bring anything besides childish, racial insults to a conversation, why wouldn't they go in a shitposting thread? We do want to have actual discussion, right? And UN studies proved blacks were inferior? Yeah ok..

like keg said, you are the one shitposting.

• 2Like

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Bro, you're here calling everyone racist shit bags but you can't cite a single example of this supposed racism. You've already made it a shitposting thread.

Why? You ready to nuance me to death? Explain them all away? Get real. I'm not gonna waste that type of time on you. That is what you are looking for. And I am not melting down. I am voicing concerns over the lack of rules in place to keep the shitheads in check. Carry on.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Going to be honest here, I mainly shitpost because it triggers people like flip here. I mean seriously, Bob Whitaker would actually deport me if he got the chance and no amount of coonin would save me.

It's also kinda fun to give examples of REAL racism and not this dog whistle SJW bullshit that Itz and his ilk point out.

Exactly. Its all about the memes my dudes.

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Why? You ready to nuance me to death? Explain them all away? Get real. I'm not gonna waste that type of time on you. That is what you are looking for. And I am not melting down. I am voicing concerns over the lack of rules in place to keep the shitheads in check. Carry on.

Rules are you hit that little ignore button and carry on with your life like an adult.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Wanting people offering nothing of value contained or shawed is tone policing? Why even have mods then?

If people were to judge who is providing NOTHING OF VALUE right now, how the fuck do you think you'd exactly fare?

• 5Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

The more people that spread this alt-right shit just as trolls, the more the message gets delivered to people who decidedly aren't trolls. There's straight up white supremicist groups aligned with the kind of stuff you guys are trumpeting, and the more those memes and arguments get spread online the better their recruitment can function. But go ahead and help advertise for people who wouldn't mind seeing you lynched, sounds super lulzy. You sure showed the establishment man!

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee

Not triggered. I am sure you get what I am saying. Just being purposefully obtuse.

Is Flipmode Duppn?

No. And fuck you for even suggesting that!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I already solved the problem as we discussed. Please bring up a real concern and how to fix it.

• 2Like