Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Rules are you hit that little ignore button and carry on with your life like an adult.
I'm told that this amazing new software even blocks quotes of ignored posters. You safe spacers have no fucking argument here. Please check your privilege and realize your precious feelings mean fuck all around here.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The more people that spread this alt-right shit just as trolls, the more the message gets delivered to people who decidedly aren't trolls. There's straight up white supremicist groups aligned with the kind of stuff you guys are trumpeting, and the more those memes and arguments get spread online the better their recruitment can function. But go ahead and help advertise for people who wouldn't mind seeing you lynched, sounds super lulzy. You sure showed the establishment man!
Wait, you think actual sensible intelligent people are going to become white supremacists because someone is trolling? Did I just read that right?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So a_skeleton_03 when do we get to decide which words will be autocorrected? I have plenty of nominations for the filter list.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
If people were to judge who is providing NOTHING OF VALUE right now, how the fuck do you think you'd exactly fare?

I don't have to agree with a person to recognize if they are contributing to a thread or shitposting. Simply because you disagree with my assertion, you think it holds no value. That is your business, I guess.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
The more people that spread this alt-right shit just as trolls, the more the message gets delivered to people who decidedly aren't trolls. There's straight up white supremicist groups aligned with the kind of stuff you guys are trumpeting, and the more those memes and arguments get spread online the better their recruitment can function. But go ahead and help advertise for people who wouldn't mind seeing you lynched, sounds super lulzy. You sure showed the establishment man!
LOL holy fucking shit man. Yeah I'm real worried our "alt right memes" are going to lead to the new white supremacy movement that starts fucking lynching people in the streets.

Get a fucking grip faggot.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You have to BE the change you want to see in the board.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist

LMAO so did you really just spout SRS tumblrfaggotry?

So what's your proposed remedy bro. How can we make this space more inclusive and diverse to your liking. You clearly have some very concrete ideas.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

Just like, if you say something bad about moderate muslims, they radicalize! You don't want to radicalize muslims do you?

Censorship is the way forward, gents!

• 4Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I just want to make sure, this is the same Famm that posts in the NFL thread that seems like a cool guy?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait, you think actual sensible intelligent people are going to become white supremacists because someone is trolling? Did I just read that right?

Here, no. This place is a backwater nothingville.

Online in general? Well it starts in a more seemingly innocuous zone like r/thedonald and from there impressionable people start googling and browsing and can end up sucked into more nefarious communities which have latched onto the alt-right movement to increase their reach and make their images and messages more palatable. For every ten dipshits trolling because they want to offend or think they are "defending free speech", one might get pulled into something worse. So yes, words have an effect, shifting attitudes without restraint or nuance can have negative consequences.

The internet is becoming the defacto form of media in the world. Messages about the real world and real groups of people that aren't delivered responsibly can have actual consequences.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Just like, if you say something bad about moderate muslims, they radicalize! You don't want to radicalize muslims do you?

It's not like you guys are discussing stuff in a way a moderate muslim would feel compelled to listen you. You scream shit like "Fuck all you sand American Inventor, towel headed, hadji motherfuckers! Fuck you all!". That really shows them what for.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>

Online in general? Well it starts in a more seemingly innocuous zone like r/thedonald and from there impressionable people start googling and browsing and can end up sucked into more nefarious communities which have latched onto the alt-right movement to increase their reach and make their images and messages more palatable. For every ten dipshits trolling because they want to offend or think they are "defending free speech", one might get pulled into something worse. So yes, words have an effect, shifting attitudes without restraint or nuance can have negative consequences.

The internet is becoming the defacto form of media in the world. Messages about the real world and real groups of people that aren't delivered responsibly can have actual consequences.
Everything after your first sentence is totally irrelevant. Thank you for your input.

• 4Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
I don't have to agree with a person to recognize if they are contributing to a thread or shitposting. Simply because you disagree with my assertion, you think it holds no value. That is your business, I guess.

You guess? OK. Well. Your idea of moderation was that "people of no value" should be tone-policed. Who do you guess will be deciding what is and isn't of any value?

Online in general? Well it starts in a more seemingly innocuous zone like r/thedonald and from there impressionable people start googling and browsing and can end up sucked into more nefarious communities which have latched onto the alt-right movement to increase their reach and make their images and messages more palatable. For every ten dipshits trolling because they want to offend or think they are "defending free speech", one might get pulled into something worse. So yes, words have an affect, shifting attitudes without restraint or nuance has negative consequences.

This is god-tier trolling bro. That is like the most perfect caricature of a tumblrcunt SJW I have ever seen. Bravo.

• 3Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

Honestly bro you're probably better off on Reddit...

• 3Like

Kewl Dad

Peasant
It seemed more like the alt-righters were using rerolled as a safe space. They whine and bitch whenever someone makes fun of them. Then they whine and bitch about trying to get them banned. Annoying as fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Can't we just make one heavily moderated safe space forum for the sensitive types and people at work rather than endeavor towards the opposite? seems easier to me. Flipmode's Pillow Fort, put it next to the shaw, everyone is happy. I'm not picking on anyone, I'm being serious.

• 3Like

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>

Oh don't be confused either, I actually self identify as Alt-Right. However, Alt-Right is a pretty big tent, and sure they're some hardcore racist under it, it's not a majority nor is it any different than any other political party. The people pushing the Alt-Right into the mainstream aren't the hardcore racist, but they are open to having discussions about race without crying like a bitch when someone suggest that race might be a factor.

In short, I'm not going to bitch because some people are actually racist.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Its not "just like" that in any way.

Its like, if the board culture had shifted to a bunch of people regurgitating jihadist rhetoric, then someone claimed he was just trolling mostly anyway, so its cool? Yeah, I'd have the same reaction towards him.