Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

khorum

Murder Apologist
You could start a WHOLE GIANT thread about that or just bitch about G/IQ in the politics thread or something. I'm sure someone will come along and redpill you.

Bonus points if you get Mist to queef about evopsych.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Look goys, natural selection and adaptation to environment created distinct changes in population groups of humans in every way except their brains, it just makes sense that that one thing would be left unchanged. we're one race, the human race, just because some groups had numbers or the wheel and others didn't have fire doesn't mean we all can't be dreamers, we're all made of stardust.

717756676-aborigine-native-seniors-portrait.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The Fst values between groups of humans that are segregated along continental and traditionally recognized racial categories simply don't rise to the values recognized for subspecies in the non-human literature, and the actual genetic divisions among human populations don't actually match the types of racial categories traditionally recognized (Caucasoid/Mongoloid/Negroid).

I can directly link you to the relevant literature demonstrating these facts if you'd like.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My wife is part Ashkenazi and man do I love that woman but I only know one genetic trait she got from that bloodline.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lotta Tay Sachs in Ashkenazi Jew lineages, unfortunately.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
is it really spelled ashkenazi? is that intentional or ironic?

Its not intentional.

They go back way way way before the Nazis

It was a subset of Jews in Eastern Europe who were basically forced to inbreed because they were ostracized from the rest of European society.

They have higher than average population rates of several genetic disorders, and they also put out a decent amount of really smart motherfuckers.

Which, actually, anthropologists have recognized that cases of incest like that do tend to drive higher intellect. For instance, the Ptolemys in Egypt were incestuous to preserve their bloodline for holding the throne, and they put out some smart mother fuckers. One of them gave us the model for the cosmology of the world that lasted all the way till Copernicus and Galileo knocked it down, the Ptolemeic model.

• 3Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The ones we're aware of are Linguistic-ist. Language-ist. Sometimes English-ist. Not inherently Race-ist. Only, you and Flip can't see that.

Either that or you're in mobius strip long-troll mode and everything you two say to each other is supposed to be a endlessly complex and witty Poe that only 6 people here remember from chat rooms in 1998. But Occam doubts it.

Famm has a point. The new guy with the biodiversity angle in General, whatever his name is, is way off. Not sure what his background is or what thread he came from, but he, I am guessing, has a teenage or possibly even monotheist understanding of biodiversity in humans. Language represents the DNA of culture. Of that of memes. It is the Memes that skew the IQ stats, not the Genes.

And to get in front of it, I wouldn't advocate the banning or censorship of dumb or offensive shit given a hundred lifetimes. But I'll argue with it all day!

Just post this shit in response to the biodiversity shit? I think that's called a discussion.

• 3Like

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
So, here's my thing. The best conversations on this forum can be really useful and very high level from many perspectives. I'm just tired of reading the same fucking subset of 5-10 words 40 times a page in some threads. Threads that turn into that kind of shitfest just don't interest me pages at a time because they read so poorly. Sam Harris talking to anyone doesn't need to communicate with these words because they are a waste of fucking time if you give any shits about teasing out the truth of a topic.

There is a difference between banning words that have very little actual communicative value in sharing ideas and banning topics of discussions. Banning the topics should be clearly off limits bar none. I am fine with the KKK or Black Panther manifesto being discussed, but can we do it with some kind of precision that lets it be about substance and not about about loaded derogatory words that are unnecessary to the precision of the discussion. Our community is intelligent to tease the relative necessity of using certain terms. We should be smart enough to understand that restricting words with definitions of little value is far far different than banning a topic.

• 3Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
So, here's my thing. The best conversations on this forum can be really useful and very high level from many perspectives. I'm just tired of reading the same fucking subset of 5-10 words 40 times a page in some threads. Threads that turn into that kind of shitfest just don't interest me pages at a time because they read so poorly. Sam Harris talking to anyone doesn't need to communicate with these words because they are a waste of fucking time if you give any shits about teasing out the truth of a topic.

There is a difference between banning words that have very little actual communicative value in sharing ideas and banning topics of discussions. Banning the topics should be clearly off limits bar none. I am fine with the KKK or Black Panther manifesto being discussed, but can we do it with some kind of precision that lets it be about substance and not about about loaded derogatory words that are unnecessary to the precision of the discussion. Our community is intelligent to tease the relative necessity of using certain terms. We should be smart enough to understand that restricting words with definitions of little value is far far different than banning a topic.
List of words that should be banned on this forum

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Its not about being triggered, its about pointless words that add nothing to the substance of the discussion because the actual working definition of the word is useless. I've stuck around this community for the knowledge that its collective participants contain. Its a crappy place if we can't agree to simply communicate precisely on difficult topics. People can express whatever -ist perspective they want as far as I'm concerned, but it isn't too much to ask that they communicate their point of view with some precision. If any given word gives value to understanding then its free to use, but that's not what restricting some words would be doing. This forum is more useful than the volume of shitposts that we can produce.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
That's an admirable ideal. But if the cost to achieve it is to suppress free expression, is it worth it?

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Terms like 'SJW,' 'faggot,' and 'cuck' seem pretty precise to me.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
My position is not to squelch expression of any position, you're creating that reality. If anyone believes that blacks are inferior to whites make your arguments, but you probably don't need to write the word American Inventor 17 times per post/page to convince someone else. Banning a word only bans expression if there is absolutely no other word(s) in language to express your position. I don't think the value of Rerolled is to be a safespace for words that contain no content of merit.

• 1Like