Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Signal to noise is an issue here at times and in certain threads specifically but I don't think you'll fix that by trying to ban certain words. There will always be new words. There will always be variants of +1 and "me too"s. There will always be people trying to say or do the thing to get social approval. Even if you stay on top of banning words, that still doesn't mean they're going to contribute meaningfully. It's not a fight worth having and ends up becoming just as much noise.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This thread is unreadable. I hope someone will start a new thread when/if a price ever comes up for the data from rerolled because finding out isn't worth reading 30 pages of people arguing about moderation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This thread is unreadable. I hope someone will start a new thread when/if a price ever comes up for the data from rerolled because finding out isn't worth reading 30 pages of people arguing about moderation.
All price discussions will be in the private donation forum.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist
Lol it's only gonna get worse as the saltiest holdouts come over too.

By the time itzena comes over we'll need to pledge allegiance to ISIS and boycott Israel before he can feel at home.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I cant wait for column to come on over on his knees. Maybe he will pussy out and make a new name as if we wouldnt recognize him. I support heckling his ass

• 2Like

Fezziwig

Joviality incarnate
Jesus... I come to check the thread to see if the old DB is going to be ported over and end up on some alien college campus with screaming snowflakes.

Clint Eastwood is right... a generation of pussies.

<GET OFF MY LAWN!>

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Jesus... I come to check the thread to see if the old DB is going to be ported over and end up on some alien college campus with screaming snowflakes.

Clint Eastwood is right... a generation of pussies.

<GET OFF MY LAWN!>
Don't you need to be of "some" use to a dick to be considered a pussy? Its generation of Penii-defficients !

• 2Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I cant wait for column to come on over on his knees. Maybe he will pussy out and make a new name as if we wouldnt recognize him. I support heckling his ass
Says the guy who doesn't have "astro" in his name.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I will just reference one aspect. With the mod elections there will be a need for those people to be the controlling board most likely. As a result of that their names will have to be public record. This will prevent some of the hardcore weirdos from stepping into those roles because in order to be an edgy sperglord you need the safety of anonymity.

I am way way behind on this thread so apologizies for quoting a post from 10 pages ago but

Study: Trolls Are Even Worse When Using Real Names

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Says the guy who doesn't have "astro" in his name.
i was never astro. i snuck back after my original char (The Sinister Urge) was deleted/banned by millie i used Astrocreep for a few years which was my surname in everquest. i changed it back to chuk in 2011 . in rerolled i was always chuk and then maester chuk. chukzombi has been my online name since 1995.

iannis

Musty Nester
i was never astro. i snuck back after my original char (The Sinister Urge) was deleted/banned by millie i used Astrocreep for a few years which was my surname in everquest. i changed it back to chuk in 2011 . in rerolled i was always chuk and then maester chuk. chukzombi has been my online name since 1995.

Ok, you gotta give him back his name. What the fuck did you do with Astr0? This doesn't even make any sense. What's the grift here?

WHAT'S THE GRIFT?

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
synonSr.png

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
OK astro. Whatever you say.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Warflagon

Peasant

Have you considered skipping to the end? I mean, if you don't care about the journey.....why pay it mind?

• 2Like