Millie's Staff Member
how do we incorporate this into our banner? :p
fcf37de7a56f8a2d30912b98ea7be7bade396b41.jpg

fcf37de7a56f8a2d30912b98ea7be7bade396b41.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Strike out heaven and write rerolled, then strike out re and write rere. All in ms paint.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
If a site won't load with javascript on, or especially if it won't even load images with noscript on then that's a site I don't need to visit. And adblock is merely a lesser version of that.

We went full Neo at dodging those bullets.

Yeah I took a screenshot of that post and saved the link.

358mf98.png

I fucking love how they started moderating the angry peasants in that thread and started herding them into separate safespace threads and polls haha:

What's with the AdBlock Notice? - Page 3

I bet some folks at the cuck site are still holding onto that promise that there won't be any crazy moderation or ads or a fucking paywall or any merit to the promises of some dude who GOT OUTSMARTED BY DRAEGAN.

Perfect ammo for anyone still trying to save souls back there.

358mf98.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Guys, I was just over there browsing around. Their forums aren't so different from ours after all.

RkPb3W1.jpg

Which one of you is ElRenmazuc?? Maybe we should all go over there and register to help this community along.

RkPb3W1.jpg

• 2Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Guys, I was just over there browsing around. Their forums aren't so different from ours after all.

RkPb3W1.jpg

Which one of you is ElRenmazuc?? Maybe we should all go over there and register to help this community along.

Oh snap they stole our lumie and put him out to stud.

RkPb3W1.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
The Fst values between groups of humans that are segregated along continental and traditionally recognized racial categories simply don't rise to the values recognized for subspecies in the non-human literature, and the actual genetic divisions among human populations don't actually match the types of racial categories traditionally recognized (Caucasoid/Mongoloid/Negroid).

I can directly link you to the relevant literature demonstrating these facts if you'd like.

edit: moved to proper thread

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Its not about being triggered, its about pointless words that add nothing to the substance of the discussion because the actual working definition of the word is useless. I've stuck around this community for the knowledge that its collective participants contain. Its a crappy place if we can't agree to simply communicate precisely on difficult topics. People can express whatever -ist perspective they want as far as I'm concerned, but it isn't too much to ask that they communicate their point of view with some precision. If any given word gives value to understanding then its free to use, but that's not what restricting some words would be doing. This forum is more useful than the volume of shitposts that we can produce.

No, and get the fuck out of here with your thinly-veiled cries for censorship. Put people on ignore if they use words you don't like. How is that not a just solution compared to any form of censorship?

• 2Like

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist

RkPb3W1.jpg

29xf7mc.jpg

RkPb3W1.jpg

29xf7mc.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users