Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Black jew who can summon UFOs?

Who wouldn't want that mother fucker posting here?

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
It's like they have a whole army of Lumies. I'm kinda jealous.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Fuck, I'm sold. Send out an envoy to ElRenmazuc post haste.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Seriously though, we could use some more crazy. I was trying to get crazy khane over here, but dude thinks all the greatest novels ever written are encased in our old cuckboard's forums and is going to read them all in hopes of finding a way to catch pikachu.

• 5Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Just FYI, MMORPG removed the adblock notice in response to anger over it being there.

"OK guys, we've heard you on this issue and we've removed the adblock popup. Closing this up. "

However, if they really are hurting for revenue, they're inevitably going to try something else at some point.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Just FYI, MMORPG removed the adblock notice in response to anger over it being there.

"OK guys, we've heard you on this issue and we've removed the adblock popup. Closing this up. "

However, if they really are hurting for revenue, they're inevitably going to try something else at some point.

Gotta make the money they blew on RR back somehow!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Should prolly let him know we're gonna archive them all here one way or another.

That must've been recent, I took that screenshot yesterday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That site is already resting on the craters of the industry it was founded to cover and basically be centered entirely around.

They can't be making that much money. I'm betting the acquisition of Rerolled and subsequent nuclear annihilation of the site by its community does hurt this company's bottom line in some way.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Seriously though, we could use some more crazy. I was trying to get crazy khane over here, but dude thinks all the greatest novels ever written are encased in our old cuckboard's forums and is going to read them all in hopes of finding a way to catch pikachu.
Everybody needs to stop responding to the buttsore imbeciles over there. They act exactly like women. As soon as they aren't getting the attention that they crave so bad they'll be over here in a heartbeat. Give them radio silence and nothing else.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sure, they likely paid several k for a cashcow of fresh unfleeced gamers hoping to rape our buttholes with malware. Oh whats this. They all left when they found out???

Play price is right fail music

• 5Like

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Sure, they likely paid several k for a cashcow of fresh unfleeced gamers hoping to rape our buttholes with malware. Oh whats this. They all left when they found out???

Play price is right fail music

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There are quite a few of us who need to slow down a bit on the posting, I think. This is insane.

If I keep this up, I'd be on pace for somewhere between 40-50,000 posts if this place lasted as long as Rerolled. Fucking hodj and a_skeleton_03 would be pushing 100,000.

We shouldn't have people who are closing on a thousand posts in just a week. We're not THAT nerdy, are we?

• 2Like

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Well a_skeleton_03 is giving out handies in the donator section, and Hodj is policing the line.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It'll slow down some.

Gotta get dat content up so the transition is smooth, plus like 99% of a_skeleton_03's posts are in direct relation to getting things up and running and all the little finnicky stuff people would like to request taken care of, etc.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There are quite a few of us who need to slow down a bit on the posting, I think. This is insane.

If I keep this up, I'd be on pace for somewhere between 40-50,000 posts if this place lasted as long as Rerolled. Fucking hodj and a_skeleton_03 would be pushing 100,000.

We shouldn't have people who are closing on a thousand posts in just a week. We're not THAT nerdy, are we?
you want less activity? this is how our board was like in the old days before we had to watch everything we said

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hodj also prob had a few hundred at rer
I'm pretty sure he's been on a speed bender that correlated with Tuco's announcement.

you want less activity? this is how our board was like in the old days before we had to watch everything we said
It was just an observation when I saw that they both had over 500 posts in under a week. I was like, shit...that's a lot. Way more than we ever had on any of the previous iterations.

• 1Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>

One thing that keeps contributing to my shitposting is the fact that i no longer get that token expired or whatever its called i used to get on old rerolled. Figuring out how to get around that gave me some time to think about what i am posting or for someone else to say the same thing i wanted. Plus this site is new and shiny so you kinda have to post.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users