Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
i dont want mrs gravy to lose her husbands posts, ya know because they mean a lot to her.

look at it this way. out of 9,412 threads on rerolled over 4 years. we have only 7 threads in the SS HoF and only 13 in the RR HoS.
just 0.21% of that entire board was worth remembering. throw in pgt and cooking thread and a few others you still dont even get 1% of the content.
Pretty much this. The shitty Draegonian regime and terrible software created a sterile environment that produced far less memories than boards of old. Hopefully this reverse of direction on the new site will fill those coffers up with lulz for all.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well this thread will be the first one and then probably the ravenn thread, only if lori logs in and starts telling us off though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We should definitely try to bring over the Marriage thread in its entirety. Lotta great history there.

• 1Like
6GJWk.gif

6GJWk.gif

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
i dont want mrs gravy to lose her husbands posts, ya know because they mean a lot to her.

look at it this way. out of 9,412 threads on rerolled over 4 years. we have only 7 threads in the SS HoF and only 13 in the RR HoS.
just 0.21% of that entire board was worth remembering. throw in pgt and cooking thread and a few others you still dont even get 1% of the content.

Well, that's just it. People have memories tied to posts, whether publicly acknowledged or not. I spent the majority of my time in the Middle East, Politics, Marriage&Divorce, and Gamergate threads, with posts going back to 2012. For myself, particularly in the context of the politics and ME threads, it's both entertaining and educational to be able to go back years and see people's thought processes and predictions.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>

You are sweet no matter what your name is. ;)
When I was first on the Rerolled site- posting under G's name in the days after he died - before I registered, and re-reading his PMs for important "who's who" in terms of kindness in private to him (you know who all of you are) it kept me connected. His posts in some of the threads (dying, marriage...) were like his journal. I smiled and cried and laughed sometimes...he told the truth about me being a pain in the ass and was more than generous when he said nice things. His words to you, all of your words to him seem to make some weird difference to me. I don't know why I am making them so important; grief is a fickle bastard and it makes it hard to separate the important from the not so much.
Anyway; I appreciate the effort and will be trying to figure out how to edit G's paypal so I can make my own donation to this community.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
$10 says Khane randomly pops up here one day from out of the blue and tries to slide into an ongoing conversation w/o anyone noticing.

In all seriousness, it's been essentially worthless for years now, LOL
Let's be serious. They're all prolly here on alt accounts already.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i looked at the new members joining today and there was a shitload and i didnt even recognize any of the names. so its possible all of them did come and are hiding out of shame.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

kudos

<Banned>
If you people just want old posts why don't you use waybackmachine? I don't understand, if all you want to do is read old posts, why you would spend money to view them. It's free already. It's how I have been able to read old furor rants for years now.

• 1Like