Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
After reading that thread over there, we would have NEVER lasted with them as owners. Because feels.

Some are upset MMORPG has been pushing for a fee subscription deal and then blow $20k on a useless site lol.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh man, if Draegan manages to take down mmorpg with this does that redeem him or make him ever more of a shitbag?

More of a shitbag. They really dindu nuffin wrong at the end of the day, except not do their due diligence, and get ripped off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

This is by far my favorite post.

Such formidable reading comprehension.
yeah, I don't know. That new contender is pretty great.
And that's why you'll always remain inferior to others with that immature outlook on life. Enjoy the crappy life though.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Let's stop antagonizing them.

Its not going to make things better.

Leaving Craig McMMORPG.com all butthurt and salty over trolling him isn't worth it. The number that keeps getting thrown around is close enough he could try to fuck with a_skeleton_03 over shit if you irritate him too much.

Let it go.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
MMORPG.com design is pure eye-rape

Here's what rr would've been in a few months:

PVTg7MG.png

• 17Like
Reactions: 16 users

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
also these people are so gay, so low t, so low energy i can barely handle reading any of their posts

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Draegan tried to convert rereolled into another MMORPG.com clone and he failed completely. Consider all the SWJ moderation he tried to do and failed considerably. He himself said back in Trayvon age he would like "all" non-SJW to be removed and replaced with muhfeels.

He proclaimed it so clearly that we should never doubt how shitty our forum would've turned out if we, as a collective group, went with draegan's endless pothole.

Our forum is so much superior than their shitty forum . Their admins only care about drumming up revenue while our userbase is loaded nerds with too much money and time to spare. We can realize our collective dream here and by God if someone wants to join us, it is by necessity and need rather than convenience.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I legit cannot navigate their site.

That's a good sign, when a 33 year-old man who's been using computers since he was six years-old and whose father was one of the first computer programmers ever born can't figure your shit out. Good design. mmoCraig doing a fantastic job. He's soon to be a billionaire.

• 4Like

Caliane

Let's stop antagonizing them.

Its not going to make things better.

Leaving Craig McMMORPG.com all butthurt and salty over trolling him isn't worth it. The number that keeps getting thrown around is close enough he could try to fuck with a_skeleton_03 over shit if you irritate him too much.

Let it go.
my first thoughts were, "why are you guys trying to start a board war" but, then my second thoughts were, "this is funny, go for it." hell you all were waxing sentimental at the votes for tits board war. kick off the new board.

• 4Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Aww, only went 3 pages. They coulda made a few ad dollars from leaving it alive a few days at the very least.

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Maybe I'm weird but who in the fuck posts on forums like that one?

• 1Like