Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
One post in politics thread over the last 2 days.
Only one thread in other games posted on in last 2 days (pokemon go), and most of the activity was someone asking what happened with the craig shit and someone replying "hey, this place is dead".
Funny,Strange, Random has had one post in 4 days that wasn't a post talking about leaving.

So the most active subforum, most active threads, all completely dead this entire weekend. Tuco isn't completely stupid. He has to know its done.

Honestly, I'm a bit shocked that the forum is that dead. I figured we would have a lot more holdovers. This has been a really successful move.
Oh it's dead, but he still hasn't manned up and told the fucking clingers to give up the ghost and join us. He made the wrong call on keeping the sale from us and he's still making the wrong call not publicly endorsing the move yet people still want this chucklefuck in power. Whatever I guess, if the people want stale bread, they'll get stale bread.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Honestly, I'm a bit shocked that the forum is that dead. I figured we would have a lot more holdovers. This has been a really successful move.

That's because despite the nay sayers who have some fictional universe in their imaginations where a slow gradual bleed from one site to another somehow magically captures every single user who has ever registered on the previous site, the proper way to do this is in one big push after a huge shitshow that motivates and angers everyone.

For all the "This could have been done betters" second guessing from Khane, Itz and a few others, the reality is that they were wrong.

All evidence contradicts their position at this point, and common fucking sense and a basic understanding of human group psychology would tell them that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I found the mockup Dragin sent to Craig before the sale.

aNiFVE4.png

• 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
The big people talking shit about not moving...

Khane hasn't posted all weekend.
Column hasn't posted since the 1st.
Itzena hasn't posted since the 1st.

Pitiful.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I expect a lot of spam ads for shitty F2P Korean MMO's in my spam email account inbox soon since they now own all of our user data including emails.
Exactly why I didn't register there. Gotta know when to fight and when to let others fight for you.

And knowing is half the battle...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
That's because despite the nay sayers who have some fictional universe in their imaginations where a slow gradual bleed from one site to another somehow magically captures every single user who has ever registered on the previous site, the proper way to do this is in one big push after a huge shitshow that motivates and angers everyone.

That public reason was really stupid. So I gave them more credit and assumed that they really just were holding on due to sentimentality. They were worried about the community fracturing and didn't want to lose that.

Given that the biggest naysayers didn't even bother to post any content or try and keep people posting on rerolled, clearly you were right. These people were just lazy and stupid.

• 3Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I was gonna make this post in general a few days ago but the sale back to us was still on the table and I didn't want to antagonize anyone yet.

Thread title - I'd like to welcome any new posters from MMORPG.COM

Are you tired of getting eye aids every time you go to your favorite website?

7X08L9G.jpg

I mean just look at this horse shit. Their ads have ads. But wait, thats not enough!!

They just spent a LARGE sum of money to purchase a community they had no business buying which completely fell apart as soon as the community found out. So shit, they're out a lot of money, what can they do to increase their bottom line and get out of a bad investment?

358mf98.png

What's with the AdBlock Notice? - Page 3

Well welcome to Fires of Heaven - Re²Rolled

IZ8OVqf.gif

We don't have any ads here guys, no malware coming for you, and you can freely post your opinions about mmo's or anything else you can imagine. We also aren't trying to make money off you!

Who knows, you might just like being a member of a community that owns itself!

• 3Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I promise not to flame Itzena for posting here.

I'm totally gonna flame him, just not for that reason.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
Went to go to their forum and had that adblocker shit pop up. Fuck that noise.

I'd honestly rather someone just sell my forum out from under me than install that shit and tell us we had to get used to it.

• 4Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Someone with an account over there should start directing people to Noscript/ScriptBlock addons so their paywall can go fuck itself.

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Someone with an account over there should start directing people to Noscript/ScriptBlock addons so their paywall can go fuck itself.
Oh, 75% or more of their users have it already, that's why they were trying to add in some bullshit noscript blocker after their failed purchase of rerolled.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Pitiful.
damn, how can we continue without those guys and their "content"??? we also lost IRB. Man. We probably should go back!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
damn, how can we continue without those guys and their "content" we also lost IRB. Man. We probably should go back!

Yeah, if you consider this move cost us Column, Itzena, Irb and Khane, I think maybe we should consider doing this every year.

edit: I like Khane, but his posts don't compensate for the other three.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Pitiful.

Well Column was right I guess. Without him there is no content on that board. :D

• 4Like