Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

khalid

Unelected Mod
Maybe that is how we should fund the site from here on out.

Every few years sell it to another group and then mass move to another place.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'd like to think there weren't enough suckers like Craig McMMORPG.com out there to do that with, but let's face it.

There almost certainly are.

• 5Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Oh, 75% or more of their users have it already, that's why they were trying to add in some bullshit noscript blocker after their failed purchase of rerolled.

Not Adblock. I'm talking something different. NoScript blocks javascript from running in your browser unless you approve the site. After having popped over to MMORPG to look at those threads I can confirm that it blocks their paywall popup. Letting their users know would doubly fuck him because then he couldn't really stop them using adblock.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
I kinda felt bad for him until I realized what utter aids his own forums are. That adblock shit is just wtf.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
That's because despite the nay sayers who have some fictional universe in their imaginations where a slow gradual bleed from one site to another somehow magically captures every single user who has ever registered on the previous site, the proper way to do this is in one big push after a huge shitshow that motivates and angers everyone.

For all the "This could have been done betters" second guessing from Khane, Itz and a few others, the reality is that they were wrong.

All evidence contradicts their position at this point, and common fucking sense and a basic understanding of human group psychology would tell them that.

Plus if Itz sticks to his guns we won't have to listen to his bullshit in the politics thread anymore! Win win all around.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
damn, how can we continue without those guys and their "content"??? we also lost IRB. Man. We probably should go back!

Sure

giphy.gif

• 5Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The big people talking shit about not moving...

Khane hasn't posted all weekend.
Column hasn't posted since the 1st.
Itzena hasn't posted since the 1st.

Pitiful.

Yea, as long as Ossoi doesn't come over we're golde....... Fuck.

I'm just playing with you bro!

Or am I?

Don't post ever.

• 5Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So speaking of emails, let's pretend someone has a complete list of emails from every account on FoHguild.org and from rerolled.org what would be the ethics in creating a single mailer to send them all about coming here.

You guys cool with something like that?

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think its okay to send out a single mass mail informing old members.

99% of them don't use those email accounts anymore anyway.

Can't hurt.

Just don't spam them a bunch of times and there's nothing unethical about it at all.

• 3Like

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just make sure the headline reads:
You have 14 days ...

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure the emails I used for foh and reroll were throwaways and I'd never see the mail anyways. If I don't shop at the site it's not important enough.

• 3Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Do we have any Nigerian Princes on the board? They can get those emails through.

• 3Like