Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am surprised they banned Keg already. You figure he was probably doubling the clicks on mmorpg.com

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Please no one is surprised they banned Keg, they would ban 90% of our members. That place is the definition of a safe space.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Let's stop antagonizing them.
This isn't the Hodji I know. Aren't we supposed to post nonstop until they surrender and flee?
They're closing all the threads about the purchase.

Pussies.
Maybe the other threads, but I just posted in the original one.

Not that I really care at this point; the responses have generally been so pathetic that it's questionable if it's worth the effort to even type responses out to them.

Not Adblock. I'm talking something different. NoScript blocks javascript from running in your browser unless you approve the site. After having popped over to MMORPG to look at those threads I can confirm that it blocks their paywall popup. Letting their users know would doubly fuck him because then he couldn't really stop them using adblock.
Well, that explains why I hadn't seen anything, LOL! I wasn't sure what people were complaining about.

I kinda felt bad for him until I realized what utter aids his own forums are. That adblock shit is just wtf.

This is part of why I just couldn't defend staying once we knew specifics. They're always going to do what they need to do as a business, up to and including forcing ads on users. Fuck, those users over on those MMORPG forums...they're getting played for ad dollars and I think I've seen some of them actually defending it. It's literally bat country over there.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This isn't the Hodji I know. Aren't we supposed to post nonstop until they surrender and flee?

That only works in online arguments.

This is more along the lines of "If we fuck with them enough and people keep dropping numbers like they heard something from a_skeleton_03 that might potentially violate the NDA, then a_skeleton_03 could get heat from that and I'd like to avoid it."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have already emailed Craig this morning after the post to reiterate that I have not broken the NDA and to formally notify them we are not interested in paying $7k.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We should spread the rumor that it was 100k and see if that gets the retards up in arms at MMORPG. Tell them the huge cost of the purchase is why they had to do the add thing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We don't know for sure. There's rumors of 20k.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We presume somewhere between $14k and $21k based solely on the fact that Craig said he'd take a hefty haircut on the sale back to us, and the fact that he considers a hefty haircut to still leave him needing $7k to sell.

Probably $7k is 50%-66% or so of what he paid, we presume.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I have already emailed Craig this morning after the post to reiterate that I have not broken the NDA and to formally notify them we are not interested in paying $7k.
Have you offered him some pain pills to be had on your front porch, he does the due diligence of Craigslist hookers so I figure it might be worth a shot.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

that keg shit was hilarious.

but you guys got to be more subtle for longer lasting trolling/undermining.

• 1Like