Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Ryanz

<Banned>
He should probably take the $1k and chalk this up as a learning experience. He definitely isn't going to make $1k on a dead forum.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus, just the title gave me a chuckle, but that screenshot of the post from Kegkilla was fucking money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Did he go into detail about how how the deal went down, like did he go into details of just how fucking incompetent he is? I would love to see how it played out lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Did he go into detail about how how the deal went down, like did he go into details of just how fucking incompetent he is? I would love to see how it played out lol.

He kinda already did when he admitted he bought the site and it "Wasn't very well represented to me, had I known then what I know now I wouldn't have bought it".

Which, btw, is the king of "No shit sherlock" comments, I think.

• 2Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
He kinda already did when he admitted he bought the site and it "Wasn't very well represented to me, had I known then what I know now I wouldn't have bought it".

Which, btw, is the king of "No shit sherlock" comments, I think.

Right we can figure out from context he did no due diligence and was incompetent, I was curious if he told the story from his side that might have added additional information to detail just how fucking dumb he was.

• 2Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Just seeing their reaction to some minor jabs on their forums make me think there is no way in hell he would have just let rerolled be after the purchase.
There would have been a cleansing within a few months of them fully taking over.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I mean I can probably imagine how it went pretty closely to reality

"I was approached by Jason and or Ryan about the potential sale of a series of MMO and video game related websites centered on an old EQ guild community that had a million and a half page views a month and was worth X amount of ad revenues and the visions of all them ad revenue dollars blinded me to anything resembling reality because I'm hurf derp so retarded"

That would probably be the gist of things.

• 2Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Keg trolled them good. Its gonna be hard to top that and he got banned
If that "no more offtopic in offtopic" thread from their mod is in regards to the minor shitposting from rererolled people how did those fools survive the internet so far. That guy is basically on the verge of a breakdown already.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the ark was only mentioned as only being on one of the mountains of ararat. not the same thing

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If that "no more offtopic in offtopic" thread from their mod is in regards to the minor shitposting from rererolled people how did those fools survive the internet so far. That guy is basically on the verge of a breakdown already.
dude is a typical mod nazi, mkes draegan look like a prince, no way he would have let us go on like we were.

• 1Like