Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Goliath (pre tranny form) used to write insane, page-long diatribes about the plot of Supernatural in the tv house thread for the show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
no a network of sites should be like going to a mall and getting the mall credit card, not having to re register for every damn store, cuz the purpose is to meet ppl and build a community, not be known as mmorgplayer226 "0 posts" hoping on the minecraft shitty site or some shit.
I know what you meant, I just don't think that was ever very likely. "Network of sites" is just their lingo for bundling sites and stats for their own benefit, IMHO. MMORPG isn't going to care about trying to give users cross-access...if they cared that much, they'd just migrate accounts and posting over to MMORPG proper and have nuked Rerolled from orbit.

Also, look at all the fish that Keg is hooking. LOLOLOL

khorum

Murder Apologist
i used to play a female twink char in EQ , just for funzees and because i liked the animation of the DE females wiggling around, but it was definitely weird having somebody offer to help me out of the blue and sort of flirt with me. i guess these guys did the same decided, "wooohoo! look at all this attention i am getting. i need to become a woman for real so this gravy train never ends"
You know you should've told him you were a guy but then he DID have that spare FBSS he's been trying to sell at the EC Tunnel.

Next thing you knew you were describing how sweaty your tits were in Dark Elven.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I did that briefly in EQ when I was totally new. DE Cleric... I played early in the morning and discovered some guy transferring gear to one of his other characters by the oh so clever method of dropping shit in the corner near the Shady Swashbuckler thinking nobody was around.

Got some choice items of the day from that. Made a tidy profit and went on to play something else for awhile. Good times.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I know what you meant, I just don't think that was ever very likely. "Network of sites" is just their lingo for bundling sites and stats for their own benefit, IMHO. MMORPG isn't going to care about trying to give users cross-access...if they cared that much, they'd just migrate accounts and posting over to MMORPG proper and have nuked Rerolled from orbit.

da fuq, then the only purpose is to add to their virtual portfolio and say, "yea we as a company is worth this much, cuz we have this many different shitty sites w/ these many pageviews"

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
da fuq, then the only purpose is to add to their virtual portfolio and say, "yea we as a company is worth this much, cuz we have this many different shitty sites w/ these many pageviews"

That's pretty much what he said the purpose was "So we could get these page views in our network and cross promote based on them" or something to that effect.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Goliath (pre tranny form) used to write insane, page-long diatribes about the plot of Supernatural in the tv house thread for the show.
Yeah but some of these were the best, though.

PSwRT.jpg

TeeHY.jpg

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Jerle was an FoH member. Also played SWTOR with us for awhile. Worked at Riot Games. Eventually An Heroed because of depression/being trans.

Interesting seeing someone go from full on crazy conservative to full on She-Woman in like 9 months though.
oh god.....

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Homeboy says you're childish over there for playing the victim while simultaneously throwing insults around. Their moderated community is full of mature adults though.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't think Goliath is dead, that's Jerle.

Unless Goliath is also dead.