Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
That thread over on MMORPG actually makes me feel bad. I thought we might have to grind them down over 25-30 pages, but I think they were more or less broken by page 2 or 3.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Yea it's hilarious how they feel facts = aggression on the part of rerolled hahahaha.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Lithose gave their entire forum a prolapse

sock-pair-md.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
God damnit I don't have the time to go down the rabbit hole but here I am reading our mmorpg.com post. Fuck me.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Watching dota so just get to my first (maybe only) lithose post over there. Wish I was as good with words as you are you nerdy wordy fucker.

o-BEER-CHEERS-facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Stave

Potato del Grande
Wish I hadn't missed Kegkilla's epic trollfest before he got banned/deleted.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I never realized the quality of posters we have in this community before reading that shit. It's like a bunch of mist clones just circle-jerking in their own prison cell. Fucken creepy.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
even the worst, most milquetoast posters we have in our community are magnus deadlift the fucktiger compared to your average mmorpg.com poster

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tim

Molten Core Raider
even the worst, most milquetoast posters we have in our community are magnus deadlift the fucktiger compared to your average mmorpg.com poster

The atmosphere at MMORPG is the same as the "General" Forum on every mmo's official website, where it is full of housewives sending /huggles to each other and blowing smoke up the devs asses hoping someday they will get to be community manager.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It's all about the age of the community... it's like the fucking toyota truck forums general section, instead we were brought together by gaming.

• 2Like

Ryanz

<Banned>
milquetoast....can you guys stop using words I don't understand pls

• 3Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
milquetoast - a very timid, unassertive, spineless person, especially one who is easily dominated or intimidated

It's pronounced "Milk Toast". I'm sure you've heard it before. Usually thrown around as slang for lame.

• 3Like