Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
We're missing a few non-shit posters actually... Nebuchadnezzar, Faille, Eomer... prolly a few more. Itzena was a good poster too, so long as you ignored all his posts in General.

Itzena posts in games were mostly unfunny one-liners. I guess he might have made good posts in the book forum?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Almost....you gotta report everyone now.
Dat's too much work, i'll wait for some disenfranchised dumb white kids to go and do it on my behalf, that's also how this triggering thing works right?
01-071116_BLM_Carroll.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

Where my whiteys at? i am oppressed

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
That single thread on the sale in mmorpg.com makes me damn glad we bailed. Multiple well thought our posts from Erronious, Lithose and even Hodj.

...Only to be called offensive and belittling to their poor Craig and we should have been ashamed of ourselves for not giving poor Craig a chance and benefit of the doubt.

That would have ended swell eh boys!

Maybe we should buy that thread for our rickshaw hall of fame, it'll go for a penny when Craig gets more desperate for money.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Dat's too much work, i'll wait for some disenfranchised dumb white kids to go and do it on my behalf, that's also how this triggering thing works right?
01-071116_BLM_Carroll.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

Where my whiteys at? i am oppressed

Haha I was jk. You're Asian. You'd get thrown outta there right after me.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Haha I was jk. You're Asian. You'd get thrown outta there right after me.

Asians always try to keep it reelz!

Like this guy, all i could think tho was, "Y U Photoman? GO yao Ming, bouncy ball"

he's the tallest fuck there!

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The guy who exposed the secret is the one who would keep it quiet if no one noticed?
You sat on it and wanted to stay. Still haven't gone to the old board and rallied the few remaining tards. Fuck you.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Sat on the news for 10 days and tried to get everyone to stay. Wouldn't be surprised if you knew about it longer. Still a fuck you.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The lulz being generated on the MMORPG.com forum do not cover the cost of having to endure the cancer layout of the MMORPG.com forum.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
The lulz being generated on the MMORPG.com forum do not cover the cost of having to endure the cancer layout of the MMORPG.com forum.
That is why MMORPG.com is best served with 3 cloves of Garlic and some peroxide gargle.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anything that burnz the eyes will be fine, really. Fighting fire with fire, ya know.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I haven't even made my morning coffee yet, and I feel like taking another victory lap over there.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Doofhoof guy over on mmo is reasonable. He's calling out Craig on his bullshit.

We can back-of-the-envelope how much was paid for rerolled. Around 1.5 million page views a month, about a dollar in ad revenue for 1k page views gives us about 1.5k in ad revenue. Admin there said their purchasing will have financed itself in about a year so 1.5k*12 = 18k. Fuck, 20k is accurate.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Doofhoof guy over on mmo is reasonable. He's calling out Craig on his bullshit.

We can back-of-the-envelope how much was paid for rerolled. Around 1.5 million page views a month, about a dollar in ad revenue for 1k page views gives us about 1.5k in ad revenue. Admin there said their purchasing will have financed itself in about a year so 1.5k*12 = 18k. Fuck, 20k is accurate.

Yeah we knew based on his demand for $7k that it had to fall somewhere between $14k and $21k.