Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
Craig McMMO is a shit business man, and makes shitty aquisitions, he isnt the original owner of MMORPG.com, betting he got fleeced on that deal too. Way back when I won something physical from them, and it was mailed to me from their HQ in Kona, Hawaii. He is owner number 3. If you look at current traffic/revenue stats for MMORPG.com its shit. ReRolled traffic must have looked awesome at the price point.

Doubt he is gonna have much success going legal against Gaygan and Twatjir. Looks like they can probably barter for legal, Ryan Raplee (@ryanraplee) | Твиттер .

My guess is Craig McMMO, was in on keeping the changing of hands a secret. It was in his best interest to not touch anything and just work on monetizing as best as he could.

Makes you wonder who else would have kept the secret if no one noticed??

Given the amount of time they've been at it, you'd think either Draegan or Teljair would have actually learned web development and design by now. But no, still the same god-awful WordPress themes they've been pumping out. Remember the "Pinterest for Gamers" they tried to sell everyone on a while back? Good to see they're still on the less-than-average/mediocre track. You don't even have to try to make these two fail, they do it on their own.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why is everyone complaining about the ads over there? I poked around for a few minutes and never saw a single ad. L2Internet?

Also, I was strongly considering this as an avatar, but then I realized I haven't earned it by getting bant on mmorpg

banned_large.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Our thread over there has by far the most views of anything on the first page

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tim

Molten Core Raider
Why is everyone complaining about the ads over there? I poked around for a few minutes and never saw a single ad. L2Internet?

Also, I was strongly considering this as an avatar, but then I realized I haven't earned it by getting bant on mmorpg

banned_large.png

People who are used to the atmosphere on Rerolled won't have a hard time getting banned over there:
9Defhr.png

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Remember the "Pinterest for Gamers" they tried to sell everyone on a while back?
OH man I forgot about that shit. Damn that was pathetic. Every "product" that draegan tried to create was an obvious rip off derivative of an already established idea that he put zero effort into and depended on the user to create content for him for free.

It's really pathetic looking back on his portfolio of shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
LOTD is oldschool af. Thats why I said *among* the oldest. I think there is still a guild from The Realm who has it together still. We gotta be in the top 5 though.