Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Side thought. I think the ultimate coup is to convince some of their user base to come here. Of course there is a risk we get the shit posters. But just the idea that in end we end up gutting their memberbase and turning them into RRBros.

It's like giving the amish kid wine coolers and a hit of a joint when he/she turns 18. They're like fuck this shit I want to get high.

I'm not sure if any of them would come over, short of having their board shut down. It would be like trying to convince cultists that their Gods aren't real.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Side thought. I think the ultimate coup is to convince some of their user base to come here. Of course there is a risk we get the shit posters. But just the idea that in end we end up gutting their memberbase and turning them into RRBros.

It's like giving the amish kid wine coolers and a hit of a joint when he/she turns 18. They're like fuck this shit I want to get high.

I think most of them that have seen the thread who were intrigued would have checked it out by now.

Any of them that were shitposters would have gotten sorted out quick, so it wouldn't be a loss.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont know if we want any of MMORPG's Kool-aid drinkers. we got tanoomba and famm, i think that meets our SJW quota for the year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
come on Big Ern, we will give you a hero's welcome and send a bunch of french hookers who dont know what shaving is right to your room.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Search your feelings Lord Erronius , you know that you do!

bR7gOZY.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.
This gives me an idea. We should just spam pictures of the Prophet Muhammad incessantly. That is sure to give the owner some shit. Or at least someone to Suicide bomb MMORPG dot-com

khorum

Murder Apologist
Haven't they shut down all the threads about the sale there yet? I've had my fill of the eye rape, so I haven't checked.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Haven't they shut down all the threads about the sale there yet? I've had my fill of the eye rape, so I haven't checked.
at this point, by tomorrow the thread will be the biggest viewed thread in a long while on that site. There will actually be a shit storm i imagine if they lock or delete the thread, so as long as we don't rickroll the thread and the usual tongue in cheek but slightly helpful responses...

what can they do? they'll be threatened with what all those SJW kids cry about and wanting "transparency" and shit, then they'll actually feel "entitled".

Spare

Vyemm Raider
Thats what I did!

I have debated it but I have a lot of fun angering up the SJWs on my friends list on facebook. Maybe in the coming weeks I will start branching out here. Then when I get my first ban, it will be your fault! hehe

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'd argue that of the communities that started for MMO gaming in 1999, we are the largest.

This could definitely be true. I still visit a couple other communities that go back as far as this one but they have about 10 posters each now.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
what can they do? they'll be threatened with what all those SJW kids cry about and wanting "transparency" and shit, then they'll actually feel "entitled".
Wait wait... today I learned WE'RE the entitled ones? /eyeroll

Dalien

Registered Hodor
If we want to attract users from there maybe we should infest our site with ad AIDS for a few days and be like "come on over guys, we got popups too!"

Oh also I don't think anyone posting over there has pointed it out yet, but Craig McMMO doesn't really own the data, just the domain name. As others have pointed out, none of us clicked any kind of agreement on rerolled that they owned our content. I will copy my shitposts to any site I want, thank you.

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
As long as there a mods on these boards that actually moderate threads this can be a great place again, MRRGA!!!

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wanted to go shitpost, created an account but it won't let me post in the forums keeps asking me why i wanted to join

• 1Like