Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
MECH. I was MECHCruel.

I got a pretty sweet teal baldy from Lady Polgara. She was a real player!

Oh, my character in Realm 2x was LordInfirno. Then I made an all strength Adventurer, Hostile.
My Realm 3x character was LilHostile. All strength Elf Adventurer. A few of the names that stick out in my mind from back then are:
Ganus. He got my account banned using Instantaneous Head of Death. Cocksucker. I went to high school with Trigger / One8Seven. Oh, and I knew Spotlight (highest level character in 3x) quite well. He joined my guild in EverQuest. I still have Majic1's phone number in my cell. He made a band in NYC and is becoming popular.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yay realm players! Dozens of us, DOZENS!
The Realm is totally underrated in MMO history. Arguably the first MMO, thousands of players online simultaneously on one server, player housing, instancing, item enchanting, etc. Such a shame that Sierra screwed the pooch and never really took it any further.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the game was a colossal mess, when it was in beta you had a 30 minute waiting list just to get on and it likely dumped you before that happened. then when it went live they let everyone have fun with promises of an expansion of sorts. well what we didnt know was the game did have some extra zones, but the tradeoff was an utter and complete item wipe. all my fairy boxes, all my other baubles gone poof. all i had was the noob clothes on my lv 100 adventurer and a veteran plaque on the door of my house.. but but but wait, we got a new level cap, from lv 100 to lv 1000. and the new mobs were awesome hard mobs ranging from lv 100 to lv 150.

uh yeah. so they expected us to play til lv 1000 on mobs that only went as high as 150. its ok, the mobs gave you a minimum of 5 or 7 points. so it only took you forever to level up after a certain while. i managed to get up to 550 before EQ started. i knew a guy. Charles or whatever his name who made it all the way to 750. i think there were a few highers. one guy named Thule or something. still was good times to be had killing players trying to pickpocket you. was great tossing an ice spell and if you did it a certain way you could leave combat and they would be frozen indefinitely. then you could shout that such and such was frozen and everyone come pickpocket his gear til he had absolutely nothing left.

these guys were never really high level, nobody wanted to fuck their character over because pickpocketing was a crime punishable by the Warden in Leinster who would toss you in the dungeon where you would spend RL time waiting out your sentence. i had a friend who had acrued something like 90 days RL sentence of sitting in one room as a stupid rat walked back and forth. he quit the game. i dont blame him.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
up3dald.png

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ok, all the emails from RR have been sent out. I am curious if anyone who was registered there, had 10+ posts and had a valid email address did not get one. I am afraid that spam-filters got activated partially through the email blast.

• 1Like
Ok, all the emails from RR have been sent out. I am curious if anyone who was registered there, had 10+ posts and had a valid email address did not get one. I am afraid that spam-filters got activated partially through the email blast.
I had exactly 10 posts. I guess I didn't make the cut ;)

Edit: Nevermind, I did get an e-mail but went straight to junk folder.

Last edited:

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>

I just checked my email and didnt get it(even checked the spam folder) Spam filters must have cut it before it got to "g"

Jave

Trakanon Raider

WTF haha. Just got my email. Guess were on the move again

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist

I got all emails on all four accounts thanks.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users