Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I want Searyx to come here so I can find out if that's actually him on youtube or not.

This has been bothering me for months now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That motherfucker holds some IMPRESSIVE grudges then.

IIRC, one of his usual shitposts, or what appeared to be one, was responded to with shitposts. Turned out that this particular shitpost of his wasn't and was actually something he cared very very deeply about. Something about a relative who, before that post, he had never once mentioned before really to anyone. Despite the apologizing (some did not, of course) for mocking him.

He took it personal and left forever. Despite that the entire thing was unintentional.

Faggot.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I remember James being generally upset and a small issue was the catalyst that set his departure. I'd love for him to come back.

Solariss

Golden Squire
I registered here because of the mass email. I wouldn't have known about it otherwise. I hadn't been very active on the last forum because the mobile version was complete shit. This one is already thousands of times better than rerolled.

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What is AJ forums?

Where is Mippo and TJ Lazer? The community really doesn't feel complete yet.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
98% of the posters there couldn't handle this community for an hour. It's just shy of NeoGAF in terms of being a hugbox now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol, really?

I know Requiem hosted EJ for a while, not sure if he actually owned it though.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
If I remember correctly it was a similar thing. Site got sold to some mmo conglomerate and was being turned into eye-aids, including the Benefactors Bar (the premium members paid section).

Benefactors Bar basically packed up and left and started AJ.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
98% of the posters there couldn't handle this community for an hour. It's just shy of NeoGAF in terms of being a hugbox now.
Wasn't EJ super ban-happy? Worse than a_skeleton_03 and his campaign rules, even.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Back in the day, EJ banned people for punctuation mistakes or typing in all lower case letters

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users