Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Nobody is asking the important question here. Tuco Tuco have you emailed millie yet about our new home?
Well, when we do the big mailer it'll probably go to whatever address she had registered. Who knows if that was a legit address, much less whether she still uses it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
millie wasnt a she, and he wasnt a trans. the one or so pictures we found of him he was yucking it up with a cigar. i think he only claimed to be a female because he didnt want people to give him shit for faking it. god knows we gave him enough shit on IRC over it in #Fires

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
millie wasnt a she, and he wasnt a trans. the one or so pictures we found of him he was yucking it up with a cigar. i think he only claimed to be a female because he didnt want people to give him shit for faking it. god knows we gave him enough shit on IRC over it in #Fires
Wooooosh

• 1Like

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
98% of the posters there couldn't handle this community for an hour. It's just shy of NeoGAF in terms of being a hugbox now.

Should have seen the heartache I caused when I said the word tranny on the AJ forums. Hilariously, they describe themselves as "moderate" politically and think BLM is helpful to the plight of minorities. Also were fairly incredulous when I mentioned the two rapists and two failed mothers who spoke at the DNC.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I'd even be okay if it was just that they didn't want people using hurty words there. What pushes it over the top is the thin skin combined with the fact that many of them are the most obnoxious, pretentious, unjustifiably arrogant people I know. For a couple months I found myself only posting there when I was completely hammered because I just cannot stand most of them sober anymore.

Now I just don't post there.

If that forum was politically moderate there'd be two dozen people telling Hanzo, Fric, and Birdemani to reel it the fuck in already.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought we concluded scream feeder and sueing were one and the same back at some point

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didnt EJ have a subforum where they showed everyone they banned for not using an apostrophe appropriately or whatever?

That and asking a question that was already asked in a 4,000 post thread. I remember that being one of their rules.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Gurgthock and the Rawr/sim guys were already at blizz long before tentonhammer bought them I thought. A bunch of them went back to SA for a bit, since a lot were goons to begin with.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
He'll show up at some point. He seems to get bored every six months or so and come a lookin.
He has to murder his imaginary family every so often and start over.

• 1Like

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
The last few pages of this thread sounds like some of you guys need to have a big ole sausage fest for old times sake.