Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Column did the exact same thing on the foh RR switch.

It's weird how some people get attached to a url. Most of them just use it as an excuse to leave self sanctimoniously, but column really might be an aspie for real judging from the way he digs in on something so unimportant.

Not meant as a put down, it's a weird quirk. It might just be part of his troll roll.

God I remember once suggesting that Fallout 4 should stay a Single Player game...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Chukzombi, what is it about you that makes you so much better at understanding comics than @Column?

edit* damn didn't work

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chukzombi, what is it about you that makes you so much better at understanding comics than @Column?

edit* damn didn't work
haha, the last comic book i opened was one of those reprints of the Judge Dredd comics over twenty years ago, the ones that turn your hands black and smudges the page if you hold it open for more than 3 seconds. the last graphic novel was the ring of the nibelung.
44f7b059-1f05-4d7b-988b-6d33dbd162ac.jpg

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Wait so did we get all the old forum posts data? Looks like users got merged but no real announcement of wtf is going on.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Wait so did we get all the old forum posts data? Looks like users got merged but no real announcement of wtf is going on.
Well, my post count just increased by like 40x, so yeah, guessing they've merged shit.

Plus the Politics Thread is now 5600 pages long.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yes we got all the data and merged users that had the same name.

If your name is different there is a thread down in comments and suggestions for you to bring that up so we can merge you.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
And there was no need to throw money at a bad businessman to get this shit back. Sweet!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
And there was no need to throw money at a bad businessman to get this shit back. Sweet!
I want the domain name for when people come back from not posting every day but not worth it.

Someone needs to inform him that we have all the content and that is going to poison his google rankings so that maybe he takes the site down and revamps it.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just appoint someone rererolled comic book nerd and Column will rage back in.

I humbly accept this honor. But I only like silver age and late 90s to new 52 DC...and most Spider-Man.

Especially Grant Morrison (I mention this so Column can rage like an aspie.)

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I want the domain name for when people come back from not posting every day but not worth it.

Someone needs to inform him that we have all the content and that is going to poison his google rankings so that maybe he takes the site down and revamps it.
I know just the man for the job. Massa craig your slave is back

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I humbly accept this honor. But I only like silver age and late 90s to new 52 DC...and most Spider-Man.

Especially Grant Morrison (I mention this so Column can rage like an aspie.)
Does he get trigged by All Star Superman or RIP Batman? or hates Batman and Robin like normies?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He hates everything that isn't two dudes punching each other. Story and nuance ain't his bag.
Well i guess he's a true picture reader then, isn't that was Aspies find most enjoyable? I mean like what you like, but damn.

• 1Like