Curb your Enthusiasm

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Another great episode with nice cameos: Rebecca Romijn (X-Men) as the medical secretary, Greg Germann (Ally McBeal) as the cardiologist, Chris Martin from Coldplay, etc.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
God damn this show is great. Somehow I never watched this show when it was on. I just binged seasons 9 and 10, absolutely hilarious, probably the funniest TV show I've ever seen. Are seasons 1-8 just as good?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
God damn this show is great. Somehow I never watched this show when it was on. I just binged seasons 9 and 10, absolutely hilarious, probably the funniest TV show I've ever seen. Are seasons 1-8 just as good?
Yes, they are all amazing.

Louis

Trakanon Raider

I'm super jealous you have all that catching up to do. I usually dont go back and rewatch shows I have watched before, but this one has decent rellsy value after not seeing it for a while.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm super jealous you have all that catching up to do. I usually dont go back and rewatch shows I have watched before, but this one has decent rellsy value after not seeing it for a while.

Honestly I couldnt' believe how good the show was. Season 9 and 10 had me laughing out loud so hard. Larry David is amazing. When I watch it, I feel like it's actually him so I cringe so hard.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Honestly I couldnt' believe how good the show was. Season 9 and 10 had me laughing out loud so hard. Larry David is amazing. When I watch it, I feel like it's actually him so I cringe so hard.

Early seasons had me laughing for minutes at the end of some episodes. Lots of good episodes. The Blank From Hell. The Christ Nail. Meet The Blacks (when Leon starts on the show), are a few that stand out.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jon Hamm as Larry fucking killed me. That was a solid Curb episode. I actually think the asking the Asians in the Chinese restaurant part was probably the most classic Curb type scene.

Also, anyone know what shoes those were that Jon was wearing?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
God damn Leon fucking kills me.
Leon doesn't join the cast til several seasons in btw, forewarning to avoid disappointment

Edit -- derp guess it's been a few weeks since this post my bad

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
this is nuts Apple commissioned a 10 min CYE short back in 2014, never aired it, but released it this week into the public lol

• 1Like