Cyberpunk 2077

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Beat the game a second time last night. Did the Panam ending. Way better than the Silverhand ending, IMO. Did a shit ton of side quests and gigs this time around, was level 48 before I did the final part. Only negative about the end game when you're a higher level is the entire ending is a cake walk. Killed Atom Smasher with three shots. I enjoyed my time in Night City. I really hope they add in multiplayer and some more stuff to do at some point. I know fixing bugs is going to be first on their to do list, but I'd love to see some DLC stuff at some point. I feel like the game wasn't nearly as fleshed out at it was supposed to be. I know they got to a point where they just shipped the game, but I feel like a lot more of the storylines would've been developed had they not released the game when they did. Seems like the badlands and Pacifica especially weren't as developed as they should've been. Also feel like they didn't do enough with the police in the game. Would've been great to see some sort of factions in the game, and I mean meaningful to the storyline type of factions, where your decisions actually mattered.

Anyway, I'm done in Night City for now. Beat the game twice, did most of the missions in the game, found most of the iconic and legendary items. I had a lot of fun, not gonna lie, but I felt there was so much more they could've (and probably should've) done.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
At least on PC this is a great game. Definitely a must play through or twice, if you like RPG and story type shit. As ive said it here before often times these RPG story type games bore the shit out of me so I pass, but this time I got the itch to buy this and I thank the stars I did because I would have missed out on this gem.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You just have to accept that the difficulty in this game is permanently locked to the story mode game jo*rnalist setting.

I do all the side jobs, but after hitting 50 I don't see any reason to keep bothering with the blue map icons. Maybe the skulls if you feel like collecting all the crafting recipes. The rest aren't even worth the bother for cash, as an inventory full of normal loot will empty 5+ "Devilery" boxes of their eddies.

Jozu

I love this game so fucking much, but I just cant do another playthrough after 140 hours.

I just bought GTA V for PC and spent a few hours modding the fuck out of it. Should be fun.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Playing through on a bro this time as I want to bang Panam.

Maelstrom bit down but still to meet Evelyn but my deck is shit so I was trying to get to get to Westbrook to snag a half decent one and I keep getting hit with, "Stay on the rails bitch!" screen warnings. I try to keep going and I get ported back a ways. Let me sneak around and maybe get killed already!

Vorph

Watson's in lockdown, just buy the Raven from the dude by the market.

• 1Like

Vorph

I'm shy about 20k Eddies for that as well as 9 SC. It's bizarre you need 49 SC for the level 3 and 14 for the level 4.
Ah, yeah, it does require a bit of side content stuff. I do pretty much all the Watson assaults and reported crimes before moving on to the heist so it's never been a problem. You can miss some Johnny dialog if you do gigs/jobs so I tend to stick to the blue icons.

And yeah, it's probably not intended that you can buy a legendary deck with only 14 SC, but it sure makes everything less tedious when you're not gimped by only having a 4-slot breach protocol buffer.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Beat the game a second time last night. Did the Panam ending. Way better than the Silverhand ending, IMO. Did a shit ton of side quests and gigs this time around, was level 48 before I did the final part. Only negative about the end game when you're a higher level is the entire ending is a cake walk. Killed Atom Smasher with three shots.
i was level 30 and adam smasher was a cakewalk, he literally just walks in a straight line towards you, while you shoot him up.i also did panam ending

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's a different one. That's the one you get from the Tigers.
guess i misunderstood? i thought he was saying that he got a tattoo and it removed his smartlink, so i assumed he was talking about the tattoo smartlink from the tigers

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
guess i misunderstood? i thought he was saying that he got a tattoo and it removed his smartlink, so i assumed he was talking about the tattoo smartlink from the tigers
There is one from the Tigers that is a tattoo. Then you get another that Johnny gives you.

• 1Like

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nobody reporting on patch 1.1? Am I alone on Titanic? :p
Anyway, seems to have fixed my #1 reason for crashes (inventory managment, selling/buying stuff: I could pretty much crash the game on demand by selling 20+ items, and selling full inventory required 2-3 restarts).
So now I can play withouth quicksaving every 5 min, which is *very* fortunate because.... It looks like every 3rd quicksave is corrupt and from that point on I can't quicksave any more at all (autosaves work, though). Have to alt-tab, delete an empty quicksave directory, alt-tab back into game and then quicksave again. After a few more quicksaves, same crap: goto 10.
Never had any corrupt saves in 200+ hours, great bugfixing :\.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
it always fucking amazes me how devs are able to fix bugs so fast and release patches after game is released. Like, what an actual fuck where they doing during QA phase? Either the game was completely unplayable due to bugs up until release and they did bare minimum to get it running or they did nothing to fix the bugs at all. Also didn't they say that none of the major bugs came up in ther QA. How is that even possible? If you're gonna lie to my face, at least put some effort into it

• 1Picard

Szlia

Bubbles Bubbles For games that have a physical release, there might be a pretty long time between the moment they stop working on what ends up on the disk and the moment consumers have said disk in their hands. Cyberpunk 2077 went gold on the 5th of October and got released on the 10th of December. Pretty sure they did not spend their time playing Gwent during those two months.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users