Cyberpunk 2077

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Love the art direction and style. This game is going to be fucking incredible.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
As much as I like stealthy playstyles I am probably going to load up on all the heavy artillery I can get and go megaton on motherfuckers the first play through.
I'm loading myself up with a fat hog and a wheelbarrow and going the bunga bunga route.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I'm hoping there is more to unarmed/melee combat than we've seen so far because it looks pretty uninspired at the moment. It doesn't look bad, but I was hoping for a little bit more.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
I cannot wait to customize my own tranny, I'm literally shaking...

cybertran.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The gameplay here won't be anything special I don't think.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got to say - as someone who lived in Poland for two years - I am disappointed that this cross-gendered shit was added into a game by a Polish developer.

Wonder how sales will do in Polska. They'll probably still eat it up out of national solidarity.

Katana looks weak af btw.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The gameplay here won't be anything special I don't think.

I'll be alright with mediocre gameplay (and expect as much) provided they get the RPG elements right and let you really interact with the world as you choose.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just think how cool some of the side quests were in TW3, and the overall quality of all of the threads being woven into something interesting and ultimately satisfying, then transport that into a cyberpunk setting and you have the best game ever imo.

I just wonder what the legnth is going to be like. I think the only thing that can hold this game back would be a short story.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This game will be 10/10 if it’s an FPS Witcher set in the cyberpunk world with guns instead of swords. Doesn’t need to be revolutionary gameplay, just a deep RPG in a great world with meaningful quests. What RPG in the last 10 years is a better RPG than Witcher 3? Particularly the impeccable dlcs? Excited as feck for this

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It has a gun whose aiming reticle is 80% of the screen, it's obviously the best game for my blind ass.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
at this point i'd just like a game where i don't have to play as an ugly character and don't have to kill dogs

chilling with my bro keanu would be the tits

holy shit if you play this on PC you know at some point there will be a Bill and Ted mod... and a John Wick mod... and a Matrix mod...

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I look forward to my big titties and lightning bolt landing strip.

• 1Worf

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Who else is finally updating their PC just for this? Been using the same one for like 8 years or more, I might have my PC gamer card revoked it's been so long :p

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users