Cyberpunk 2077

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Who else is finally updating their PC just for this? Been using the same one for like 8 years or more, I might have my PC gamer card revoked it's been so long :p
Alot of people. Expect the Desktop Computers thread to blow up in 2 months. I know this 970GTX needs to put out to pasture. She's been a great card....

I mean, can you name any other game on the radar to launch in the next 2 years with this level of anticipation?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alot of people. Expect the Desktop Computers thread to blow up in 2 months. I know this 970GTX needs to put out to pasture. She's been a great card....

I mean, can you name any other game on the radar to launch in the next 2 years with this level of anticipation?
Yea, exactly. I think a lot of us are that way. Playing things like Pillars, Dota, WoW, even Skyrim now and then messing around there haven't been any games in recent memory where I needed to upgrade to make it worthwhile. Its been around 6 years and I still play pretty much everything on high to ultra settings with my Radeon r9 290 which has been a great card for me.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I am replacing my computer for this. I upgraded to a 1060 a few years ago, but other than that the rest of my computer's about 6-8 years old. I have to upgrade to a TB SSD for programming training anyway, so it's just a matter of deciding whether to replace it all at once, or get the SSD now and wait on the rest until stuff comes out this fall and people are selling their newly "old" stuff at reduced cost.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Not the worst idea to scout out parts ahead of the AMD and Nvidia launches. Grab your mobo before they go scarce.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Obviously they'll replace the various dick choices with tentacle attachments.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I’m not sure whether you guys want to be in the fetish ball or play go_fetch_5_dragon_tail_pixels_09. High five.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
No condoms in the trashy zone, just disposable penises

Ric Flair "Whooooo"

• 1Like