Cyberpunk 2077

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
Numbers relative to others, dominating Twitch.
Cyberpunk.JPG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Been watching CoH carnage play the game and so far haven’t seen any major bugs and glitches that he came across.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Housemate diagnosed with Rona so the school is forcing me to "quarantine" at home starting today. I wonder what I could do the rest of the week to pass the time...

oops wrong button

Malkav

French Madman
We need some DLSS benchmarks.

RTX benchmarks at native 4k resolution without DLSS are a useless metric.

Nola

Trakanon Raider

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Not good at all. Even at 1440p my peasant 2070 super won’t be even to run at a frame rate and settings that I would like to play it at. I wonder how’s the next gen consoles are running it.
That's with Ray Tracing and Ultra settings. You'll be fine

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Nvidia updated drivers today. Supposedly with dlss ultra ray trace you will get 58fps at 4k

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, and with DLSS the framerate is over 60 fps at 1440p. I'm stoked to run it at Ultra, RTX, DLSS - will make adjustments accordingly. Can't believe it's finally actually here, almost as excited to dig into the graphics settings, etc as I am to play the game. Good stuff, great day to be a nerd

• 1Solidarity

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Meh i dont even bother turning RTX on, even with a 5950 and 3090 i still wont even bother.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I payed 2600$ for my laptop just for this game. Cant fucking waaaaaait. Been HYPE about this game since they announced it 7 years ago.

So it will unlock on steam at 7:00 pm EST?

• 1WTF
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Do Polish dudes know what American gamers want?

I say yes.

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Heard this is bug riddled and delayed

But

I also hope it gets fixed up and yawl enjoy it

Glad I've kept my post count in here under 50, and didn't doom on it the entire time since it was announced

No intentions of "I told you so" style bickering or trashing this while bugs are worked out

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Bah, why does this release in the afternoon and not at midnight last night for PC.

The company I work for, I get one use it or lose it sick day a month on top of my regular sick time, and I was gonna blow it today. Always tomorrow for a long weekend.