Cyberpunk 2077

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm mostly fucking around. I've just been doing whatever, building street cred and being a major klepto. I failed the boxing quest hard against the twins. That shit is annoying.
Has anyone beat this yet? I feel like the system is kind of clunky, but maybe I need more points in melee to make it work?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I mentioned the boxing quest to some coworkers in our nerd game channel and they all raged to me about spoilers. Literally, all I said was boxing quest.

People sometimes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Dropping below 60fps in some spots at 1440p with a 1080ti with settings to medium :( Think I'm going to hold off until a hardware upgrade.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
That's fucking hilarious

When the plastic surgery is JUST RIGHT

1607616971759.png

1607616926714.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Couple of quick fixes to make the game run and feel better

Turn OFF Chromatic Aberration, Film Grain and Motion Blur (instant fix to make it look better, at least to my eyes).

Change Cascaded Shadows Resolution slider down one (from wherever it is for your gfx card). Mine was on high, switching to Medium gave me an immediate 20-30 fps improvement. Now it's running in the upper 80's/90's on ultra at 1440p fully ray traced. Don't notice any difference yet either.

Controller settings on PC - go into your controller settings, go into advanced options for controller and turn both vertical and horizontal turning bonuses down to zero. Much snappier and makes gunplay better.

This game is a 10/10. Enough gushing from me, back to my new family in Night City.
Turned off the stuff you mentioned and it looks much better. The shadow option does not do anything for my fps though. Still sits at 60ish at Ultra 1440p UW.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Has anyone beat this yet? I feel like the system is kind of clunky, but maybe I need more points in melee to make it work?

The speed at which opponents punch is so fucking annoying. I feel like I time for a counter but I end up blocking way too early because people punch like it's a damn Looney Tunes cartoon with a ridiculous wind up.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
8.23 hours in, finally hit title screen. Just pissed out my office window for 3rd time this morning, toddler thinks I'm at work.

Fuck em'

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This game is literally Witcher 3, Skyrim, GTA V set in the future with amazing graphics and lighting. They fucking killed it, happy to see so many people playing

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This game is literally Witcher 3, Skyrim, GTA V set in the future with amazing graphics and lighting. They fucking killed it, happy to see so many people playing
Yeah, but what about the in-game representations of Trans people? You fucking transphobic SHITLORD. Be better, Springbok!

People choosing not to buy and play, what might be the best game release in YEARS, just make me [raugh].

1607619090078.png

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You make a pretty obscene amount of money just going around and doing points of interest for experience and street cred. Along with stealing everything in sight. Kind of disappointing nobody stops you for theft of their stuff when they are right in front of you like Skyrim or Fallout does. Really trying to explore all of the gameplay avenues. I've progressed to
the maelstrom gang
so far and that's it.

Open a locked door into some random building and take everything in front of some NPCs who just completely ignore me. Don't mind if I do help myself to your possessions!

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Fucking work.

I can’t play until later tonight. It’s killing me....off Friday though.

Being an adult sucks.
Finished work at 11pm, spent 20 minutes in the character creator. Loaded in and my character looked completely different in the opening sequence mirror. Saved and went to bed, gotta sleep for my next 16hr work day!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Finished work at 11pm, spent 20 minutes in the character creator. Loaded in and my character looked completely different in the opening sequence mirror. Saved and went to bed, gotta sleep for my next 16hr work day!
The lighting difference between the creator and the bathroom is huge